SteamID: STEAM_0:0:548588215

BanID:  # Player

Ban Reason
RDM | Taking a \"hit\" without a valid reason

Staff Member: Steven8ken

Involved users
Toxin--, Smorky 101st, Xanman

Why should you be unbanned?
first of all I thought that a 5k hit on a guy that, as far as I was told was raiding me and my friends farming base. so I thought that I was allowed to kill him because toxin told me he would pay me 5k to kill him in defense of him. so I thought that I was not breaking rule 3.1B, plus shouldn't 1 RDM be a blacklist from weapons and not a 1 day ban.

thank you for taking your time to read my request
-easy8gaming sups.gg
I was there for the situation and I can confirm that this is accurate, and this is what occured. I can also say that this ban was unjust.
Hello easy8gaming

This is why you were banned,

- Your job was "worker" but out of the blue, you decided to kill an unarmed man in a public place.

- You say "as far as I was told was raiding me and my friends farming base." Base? it was a structure made out of metal fences on the promade (a public place) with only passive farming going on.

- I was unarmed standing still doing nothing to result in being killed or a hit being placed.

I would love for you to explain some of these points and answer this question. How did toxin contact you about the hit?

Thanks,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(12-30-2020, 10:14 PM)Steven8ken Wrote: Hello easy8gaming

This is why you were banned,

- Your job was "worker" but out of the blue, you decided to kill an unarmed man in a public place.

- You say "as far as I was told was raiding me and my friends farming base." Base? it was a structure made out of metal fences on the promade (a public place) with only passive farming going on.

- I was unarmed standing still doing nothing to result in being killed or a hit being placed.

I would love for you to explain some of these points and answer this question. How did toxin contact you about the hit?

Thanks,
Steven8ken
Hello, steve!
I am the "Toxin" in this situation.
I and Easy8 are friends and use discord to communicate.
Due to previous attempts by a few people to rdm I and easy 8, and continual annoyance, I placed a hit upon anyone who would enter a region.
I do apologize if this is against the rules, I have around 6 hours on the server, and 2 at the time. 
Please unban easy8 as he was simply trying to teach me how to play the game.
Thank you for your time
Toxin
Hello again,

I would like to hear from easy8gaming before I conclude this UBR.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Denied,

easy8gaming you failed to answer my questions, toxin thanks for your input but if easy8 was teaching you how to play, RDMing people does not show a good example.

Thanks,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)