Kingstone to Developer
(12-28-2020, 09:47 PM)Alphaverse Wrote: One more dev and still nothing more to come.. How many more devs do you need until you produce ANYTHING useful?!

Honestly it's shameful how Kingstone didn't release an update within the first hour of getting developer they're so useless smh
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-28-2020, 09:47 PM)Alphaverse Wrote: One more dev and still nothing more to come.. How many more devs do you need until you produce ANYTHING useful?!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 6 users Like Conn's post:
  • Pollux, Luna, Zambie ^‿^, Adamantite, Idea, Spartan_KCT
Congrtz
(12-28-2020, 09:58 PM)Pollux Wrote:

Honestly it's shameful how Kingstone didn't release an update within the first hour of getting developer they're so useless smh

Yes, that's exactly what I've said. Not! No one was talking about Kingstone releasing updates...
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Nice work, you will make great things.
Congrats!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Awesome Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Good to have you on the team and best of luck!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.

cry more

ot: congratulations and good luck!

This is a good thing if we have more devs. If the code in the core of the gamemode is buggy and needs to be recoded, we have an excellent team all set up to do large updates like these.

Good luck Kingstone! I know you will do well
The following 1 user Likes Self's post:
  • Steven8ken