SteamID: STEAM_0:0:565481292

BanID: 83955

Ban Reason
Not here to RP, Ignoring everything said by staff member

Staff Member: Toe Shmicki

Involved users
-

Why should you be unbanned?
I was here to roleplay and did so the whole time but was banned for a day because I "ignored the staff member" when all I did was forget to add a wall to one nexus keypad. I wanted to explain in the sit that I forgot but the admin said that I had ignored them and that was why I did it when that isn't true, when the staff member said stop breaking rule 4.2 I stopped. I still said a few sexual things in broadcast but thought it was ok IC but got demoted 5 minutes after by the staff even though I got no warning of it not being allowed in broadcast and I had stopped anyway.

I did not ignore staff on really anything and I would like to know why you thought I wasn't rping or that I had ignored you.

I do not know why I have been banned for not much, I am sorry that I did not know a few things but I would learn and not do them again I have 4 hour
Hello PU$$YKI

The reason you got banned isn't because you "forget to add a wall to one nexus keypad". I've dealt with you multiple times this evening and I let you off with warnings and explained the issue about what you did. Instead of listening to my advice you carried on doing the same things over and over again which then resulted in that it affected other player's experience on the server. When it comes to the keypad I explained to you multiple times on how it needs to be constructed but instead you carried on to place invisible fading doors in the nexus.

At first you where being very rude and used inappropriate language in OOC which I told you off about multiple times. You were also kicked from the server by a different administrator for this. Unfortunately I had to issue you a OOC blacklist after you carried on ignoring my advice to stop. After the blacklist was set in place you carried on with the same type of language in adverts and the presidential broadcasting system which resulted in that I had to demote you from the role as it was considered FailRP. After that you became a Nexus secretary and started letting out prisoners from the nexus that your fellow government co-workers were dealing with. At this point I had the impression from you that it didn't really seem like you were here to learn and try to play on the server properly which is why I decided that a ban was fit to be in place.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
DENIED

You have been given multiple chances and warnings by me and Taxi but you decided to continue your immature attitude. Just because you have 4 hours, doesn't means you can ignore staff members warnings. You need to read the rules before rejoining the server.

Thank you for your UBR.

Closed & Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
UBR opened again as the Original Poster was not given a chance to reply to the case.

Apologies to PUSSYKI for this.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
I did not continue anything that you told me was against the rules. You blacklisted me from OOC after kicking me for Rule 4.2, I didn't break rule 4.2 which states SWEARING excessively is against the rules, I didn't swear and you can check my logs. You then blacklisted me from OOC which is fair enough so I did things IC and there wasn't a problem.

You then randomly demoted me as staff while I was president for "FailRP" for being sexual as the vice president which I didn't understand but again is different to OOC so I didn't ignore.

What things did I ignore taxi please let me know. Do not conclude it, I want to know what I did as obviously this is a few days ago now and I want to pick apart what happened because I believe you misinterpreted things that I did, I was not breaking rules after you told me as I believed they were okay to do in character after out of character. I believe I also handcuffed and attempted to arrest someone for trespassing past the nexus desk which you also had a problem with even though it says I can do that. There were also times I demoted one person who was disrespectful and told me that I was a shit president which I think is allowed.
Hello PUSSYKI,

I apologise for the misunderstanding, I will be reviewing this UBR so please allow me some time to understand the full situation and get back to you.

Thanks,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Hello Clash!

DENIED

Account Permanently Banned as it is a DA
Fearless Veteran 8^)