Rebelz, Shabba
Reported User(s): Rebelz, Shabba

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84516774

Date & Time (GMT): 25/12/20 @ 18:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
I saw an injured person on the side of the road and pulled over to see what was going on, i got out of my car and examined the situation. I proceeded to drag the body to the side of the road but accidently killed the poor soul. Rebelz hit me in the head with a baton knocking unconsious while the player behind me, Shabba shot me multiple times with a deagle.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/7IowPYiW0vY
[Image: TimSig2.png]
Might wanna check your mic in game bud, your voice didnt come through.

My friend was injured as he got CDM'ed, i was trying to perform CPR as you roll up in your car, jump out and punch his injured body, so i knocked you out and Shabbed shot you. There was no need for you to intervene.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(12-25-2020, 06:59 PM)Rebelz Wrote: Might wanna check your mic in game bud, your voice didnt come through.

My friend was injured as he got CDM'ed, i was trying to perform CPR as you roll up in your car, jump out and punch his injured body, so i knocked you out and Shabbed shot you. There was no need for you to intervene.
It came through, however, i was unarmed, which is still against the rules. Almost 1500 hours, what a shame.
(12-25-2020, 07:01 PM)Tim Wrote:
(12-25-2020, 06:59 PM)Rebelz Wrote: Might wanna check your mic in game bud, your voice didnt come through.

It came through, however, i was unarmed, which is still against the rules. Almost 1500 hours, what a shame.
You voice never came through, cant shadow play that far back or i would to show you.

You was unarmed, but you had just killed our friend in front of us whilst we was trying to save him, of course we are going to take action if you are unarmed or not. with 800 hours should know how to use the move body tool. What a shame.
Kind Regards,
Ofcourse your going with the most obvious, easiest excuse to make. The admins will decide.
(12-25-2020, 07:07 PM)Tim Wrote: Ofcourse your going with the most obvious, easiest excuse to make. The admins will decide.
Not an excuse, if your voice came through or not i still would have killed you. You still killed my injured friend for no reason at all. Violence should be the last action, cant wait anymore since you were taking lifes already. Throwing bodies about like a mad man.
Kind Regards,
(12-25-2020, 07:09 PM)Rebelz Wrote:
(12-25-2020, 07:07 PM)Tim Wrote: Ofcourse your going with the most obvious, easiest excuse to make. The admins will decide.
Not an excuse, if your voice came through or not i still would have killed you. You still killed my injured friend for no reason at all. Violence should be the last action, cant wait anymore since you were taking lifes already. Throwing bodies about like a mad man.
Just plain lying now, what a guy.
(12-25-2020, 07:12 PM)Tim Wrote:
(12-25-2020, 07:09 PM)Rebelz Wrote:
Just plain lying now, what a guy.
Proofs in ya vid mate
Kind Regards,
Please post the full version of this video.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(12-25-2020, 08:53 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Please post the full version of this video.
That's all I could gather, i wasn't recording, i could only get 30 seconds of playback and that's what came of it. I didn't think i was gonna die.