This Community
The server has admins but they also have things to do irl. They cannot be always online aswell, Try next time to record he rule breakers and report them so can you help a little bit to get rid of the rule breakers. There will be always minges around remember that.

Also very sad from you guys that you comment to much toxic stuff to an new player that want the best for the server.

what a shame.
The following 1 user Likes ART's post:
  • Steven8ken
In all honest, a lot of you people here are the reasons there are toxicity in the community but at the same time you complain that FL is dying.

Maybe it’s time to re-evaluate yourself and think whether you are part of the problem and maybe you should change for the better. The fact this player (BeepBeep) made a thread to vent and you all jumped on him because your online dicks were hitting the ceiling shows that a lot of you are not even mature enough to handle criticism or even hold a conversation seriously.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 4 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • ART, Adamantite, Steven8ken, max.
(12-21-2020, 01:20 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: In all honest, a lot of you people here are the reasons there are toxicity in the community but at the same time you complain that FL is dying.

Maybe it’s time to re-evaluate yourself and think whether you are part of the problem and maybe you should change for the better. The fact this player (BeepBeep) made a thread to vent and you all jumped on him because your online dicks were hitting the ceiling shows that a lot of you are not even mature enough to handle criticism or even hold a conversation seriously.

Ironic. Glass houses and all that Wink
(12-21-2020, 01:20 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: In all honest, a lot of you people here are the reasons there are toxicity in the community but at the same time you complain that FL is dying.

The man kinda has a point

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(12-20-2020, 11:24 AM)BeepBeepImAJeep Wrote: To be honest i really liked it in the beginning , ive been here for like a week or two, this morning 3 people have been online , propblocking spawn , proppushing , randomly raiding people and literally putting them into cilinders. This server is a mess. There has to be more staff , its unbelievable how many people minge here. Im done , and ive only been in here for not only 2 weeks. There is no fun in playing in this way. The police fucks around all day everyday , theres people crashing into everyone on purpose. Propclimbing , minging etc. Just wanted to say it so staff knows whats going on when they arent looking. Because this is just ridicilous

You're new and outspoken? Banned for double accounting.

On a serious note, it disturbs me how many staff there are compared to the activity of them. Only staff I've seen recently has been Steven & Awestruck who let police and others break NLR, MassRDM and prop push.

Server is also in a poor state due to lack of PassiveRP, probably because the map is fucking trash and overexposed almost as if it is specifically created to give members with poor sight migraines.
The following 2 users Like Cygnus's post:
  • Steven8ken, Flame..
(12-21-2020, 01:19 PM)ART Wrote: The server has admins but they also have things to do irl. They cannot be always online aswell, Try next time to record he rule breakers and report them so can you help a little bit to get rid of the rule breakers. There will be always minges around remember that.

Also very sad from you guys that you comment to much toxic stuff to an new player that want the best for the server.

what a shame.

Recording them stops them how? You realise your footage is pretty valueless when the guy can continue shooting regardless.

At one point I was going to record and see how long it would take staff to respond to my @ request regarding something, but I eventually gave up after half an hour or so when I forgot about it.
(12-21-2020, 01:34 AM)RoCKy Wrote:
The way I see it, is that players with high amount of hours feel like kings when they talk to players with low amount of hours. We have many new players on the server right now and we should make them feel welcomed. I am getting reports of the experienced players that new members are propblocking or doing some other stuff which they shouldn’t do. But if I listen to the new members and check the logs... I can see that experienced players take the shit out of new players by shooting them down, not being respectful towards new players, etc.
No wonder, they start propblocking/proppushing and at the end they leave. Thats how we lose some great roleplayers.
[Image: W1Efr4L.png]
The following 1 user Likes Cygnus's post:
  • RoCKy
(12-23-2020, 05:08 PM)Cygnus Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 11:24 AM)BeepBeepImAJeep Wrote: To be honest i really liked it in the beginning , ive been here for like a week or two, this morning 3 people have been online , propblocking spawn , proppushing , randomly raiding people and literally putting them into cilinders. This server is a mess. There has to be more staff , its unbelievable how many people minge here. Im done , and ive only been in here for not only 2 weeks. There is no fun in playing in this way. The police fucks around all day everyday , theres people crashing into everyone on purpose. Propclimbing , minging etc. Just wanted to say it so staff knows whats going on when they arent looking. Because this is just ridicilous

You're new and outspoken? Banned for double accounting.

On a serious note, it disturbs me how many staff there are compared to the activity of them. Only staff I've seen recently has been Steven & Awestruck who let police and others break NLR, MassRDM and prop push.

Server is also in a poor state due to lack of PassiveRP, probably because the map is fucking trash and overexposed almost as if it is specifically created to give members with poor sight migraines.
Wnat are you talking about lmao? I have never double accounted this is my first time ever in this server
Giovanni Abruzzi
Certified Architect
(12-23-2020, 05:08 PM)Cygnus Wrote: On a serious note, it disturbs me how many staff there are compared to the activity of them. Only staff I've seen recently has been Steven & Awestruck who let police and others break NLR, MassRDM and prop push.

It's Christmas.. a lot of people, specially older members and staff aren't going to be as active during the holidays or other times during the year. Behind each name there's a whole other life - that's hard to remember when you just see them on the server or forum.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Steven8ken
(12-23-2020, 09:33 PM)Haarek Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 05:08 PM)Cygnus Wrote: On a serious note, it disturbs me how many staff there are compared to the activity of them. Only staff I've seen recently has been Steven & Awestruck who let police and others break NLR, MassRDM and prop push.

It's Christmas.. a lot of people, specially older members and staff aren't going to be as active during the holidays or other times during the year. Behind each name there's a whole other life - that's hard to remember when you just see them on the server or forum.
Youre right, that's why it'd be absurd to hold a large event the day before the 24th haha. No staff would be able to show!

Oh.
The following 1 user Likes Cygnus's post:
  • Self