This Community
(12-20-2020, 02:32 PM)Steven8ken Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 01:35 PM)Flame.. Wrote: dont remember anyone asking 4 ur opinion

Stop being a prick flamy  Love Love Love

The only thing that I can suggest BeepBeepImAJeep is to try come on at peak times, normally staff are online and its an all-round better experience

Im very very sorry Steven, this will not happen again. As i told Jan it was a little joke  Angel Masked Upside_down Relief
I have noticed that the staff team list is pretty big but not a lot of staff members apart from a select few actually log on to moderate the servers. Mingery will always take place on FL especially when staff isn't online.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 7 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Kippsee, Joe Joe, Adamantite, Julern, rino, ART, Wolven
I think this thread only further proves the toxicity that resides in this community sometimes. Complain when population is low, but then drive away new players who are having issues. Seems counter-intuitive to me.

BeepBeep, I'm sorry you've had to experience mingery and all-sorts. Admin activity could be somewhat of an issue, however I will forward this to the Supervising Admins who will be able to make an assessment on the issue.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 9 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Pollux, Edned, Luna, Steven8ken, DreeBott, TheSiphon, ART, Dragnort_, max.
BeepBeepImAJeep I apologise for the issues you've experienced and I'd be happy to have a chat on Discord to see what we can do, including the times that there were no admins on so we can get some coverage during these times. Thank you for joining FL and welcome!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 3 users Like Edned's post:
  • Steven8ken, Awestruck, max.
The way I see it, is that players with high amount of hours feel like kings when they talk to players with low amount of hours. We have many new players on the server right now and we should make them feel welcomed. I am getting reports of the experienced players that new members are propblocking or doing some other stuff which they shouldn’t do. But if I listen to the new members and check the logs... I can see that experienced players take the shit out of new players by shooting them down, not being respectful towards new players, etc.
No wonder, they start propblocking/proppushing and at the end they leave. Thats how we lose some great roleplayers.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 3 users Like RoCKy's post:
  • Steven8ken, Terminator05019, max.

hahhah you're so funny!
a year ago selected people would join a powerful crew like mine and always be protected from rats.

you should do same
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(12-21-2020, 02:30 AM)DreeBott Wrote:

hahhah you're so funny!

Appreciated, i hope you do realize i made a post about this last year and got the shit ripped out of me lol, clam down you wetwipe  Tear
(12-21-2020, 01:34 AM)RoCKy Wrote:
The way I see it, is that players with high amount of hours feel like kings when they talk to players with low amount of hours. We have many new players on the server right now and we should make them feel welcomed. I am getting reports of the experienced players that new members are propblocking or doing some other stuff which they shouldn’t do. But if I listen to the new members and check the logs... I can see that experienced players take the shit out of new players by shooting them down, not being respectful towards new players, etc.
No wonder, they start propblocking/proppushing and at the end they leave. Thats how we lose some great roleplayers.

I wont even lie here, many experienced players on this server actually have good chats with newer people, sometimes we actually help them out and give them stuff, as you mentioned experienced players " shoot down new players ", this is completely untruthful. There is more than certain a Roleplay Reason to fit into this Shooting Rocky. Speaking about the staff situation and Inactivity,  i made a thread about this last year and there is very little improvement, There are more staff on during the day but there needs to be more N/A staff. Like Beep said there was loads of propblocking and proppushing one night and there was 1 AFK staff member online, what could we have done to prevent this from happening?
Feedback like this is what the server needs, good on you BeepBeep. Anyone who took the piss took a cheapshot, it was an easy route to try and get some likes I imagine. Says a lot when a new player like yourself is more invested in a server some of those other peeps have been a part of for years!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Steven8ken