This Community
(01-05-2021, 07:25 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 07:29 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 11:04 AM)Ghost Wrote: fucking hell, how have people become this sensitive? If you honestly get offended by what someone has said to you online, im sorry but you wont make it very far in life..

It becomes an issue when people are toxic enough to put off people from playing and prevent new players from sticking around. I really feel like the team keeps trying to please everyone when it's impossible to do so, such as putting off from punishing those who are an issue due to potential short-term backlash even though in the longer term FL would be much better off. It would likely be best if management just picked a direction to take the server in and stuck to it no matter what.

yeah choose a direction to fix the weapons and aggressiveRP or does the development purposefully want the playerbase to die ? cant workout if divey is in it for the money (cuz if he is its not gonna last long) or he want to truly continue soulrippers legacy of the server because I feel more braindead than redpanda when I see what you guys are doing

Weapons have been changed to CW for ages now, server isn't going to die because of it. I get if you don't like the weapons but no need to be dramatic over it. I wasn't even on the team when the decision was made to switch to CW but I don't see why they'd change back. The server has weirdly been fine recently even with staff and development activity being low, it's almost like a lot of the issues are just over exaggerated. Most people seem to not really care about most of the things people argue about on the forums. I doubt Divey is in it just for the money considering donations were broken for ages.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
To come back to the forums for the first time properly in around a month to see this is rather disheartening. A thread which shows the toxicity which is growing worse by the week at this rate and semms to be getting controlled less and less despite many threads in the past about clamping down very harshly on toxicity, the thread also shows large blackspots in a large staff teams moderation of the server (which is always an issue but more with smaller teams not a team of 10+ from various timezones).

This is yet another thread which should send a message and hopefully send a permanent and not temporary message to the team to make amends in relation to toxicity and moderation on both the forums and the server, all that's needed is to be on the same page, enforce the rules as they are in black and white and make the server as nice a place as possible for people. It isn't difficult to achieve if it's done properly, of course there will still be toxicity but my god this level is worse than I've ever seen it.

P.S. Some of this is based on assumptions as you may have gathered however the message is still the same.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(01-05-2021, 07:25 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: I feel more braindead than redpanda

Thank you for the mention <3
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • god
(01-05-2021, 10:42 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 07:25 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 07:29 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 11:04 AM)Ghost Wrote: fucking hell, how have people become this sensitive? If you honestly get offended by what someone has said to you online, im sorry but you wont make it very far in life..

It becomes an issue when people are toxic enough to put off people from playing and prevent new players from sticking around. I really feel like the team keeps trying to please everyone when it's impossible to do so, such as putting off from punishing those who are an issue due to potential short-term backlash even though in the longer term FL would be much better off. It would likely be best if management just picked a direction to take the server in and stuck to it no matter what.

yeah choose a direction to fix the weapons and aggressiveRP or does the development purposefully want the playerbase to die ? cant workout if divey is in it for the money (cuz if he is its not gonna last long) or he want to truly continue soulrippers legacy of the server because I feel more braindead than redpanda when I see what you guys are doing

Weapons have been changed to CW for ages now, server isn't going to die because of it. I get if you don't like the weapons but no need to be dramatic over it. I wasn't even on the team when the decision was made to switch to CW but I don't see why they'd change back. The server has weirdly been fine recently even with staff and development activity being low, it's almost like a lot of the issues are just over exaggerated. Most people seem to not really care about most of the things people argue about on the forums. I doubt Divey is in it just for the money considering donations were broken for ages.
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97240

revert weapons what more does that poll say
can we also change the map no cap this one is dead imo
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Wolven
I agree with the original post. I've been back for not even a week, I've seen a staff member online and someone was mass prop mining and probably breaking a lot of other rules. and they completely ignored all the players in OOC for a while, the amount of staff I see in-game on a daily basis is ridiculously low, and most of my sits I've made since I've been back have been blanked out or just simply ignored.
(01-08-2021, 09:35 AM)Riggs Wrote: I agree with the original post. I've been back for not even a week, I've seen a staff member online and someone was mass prop mining and probably breaking a lot of other rules. and they completely ignored all the players in OOC for a while, the amount of staff I see in-game on a daily basis is ridiculously low, and most of my sits I've made since I've been back have been blanked out or just simply ignored.

I’m sorry if you feel that you have been completely blanked in game but you have to realise over the last 2 weeks it’s been Christmas and New Years, you also have to understand that most of the staff team are a lot older meaning they have shit to do during these times.

I’m sure over the next few weeks you will see a increase of staff on the server Smile
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(01-07-2021, 11:30 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: can we also change the map no cap this one is dead imo

What map would you like then?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(01-08-2021, 11:08 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 11:30 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: can we also change the map no cap this one is dead imo

What map would you like then?

gm_construct

Spoiler :
jk, what does everyone think of v33x?