Small AggRP & Misc Updates
You ask us as players to post suggestions regarding making changes. Where is the suggestion for this kevlar change?

Edit: Amazing how I even called out Pollux would do changes that the community didn't want lmao : https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97224

10/10 server, I do enjoy PolluxRP.
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • EAGLE:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=308IzIRvJ84
Okay so the damage fixed and hitreg is decent. But you’ve completely destroyed the point in using guns with this Kevlar update why do I have to fix broken ones etc when you could’ve just reduced the damage done with a Kevlar equipped.

Not being big headed but at least ask us aggressive roleplayers how to go about big changes like this. The current staff team at the moment aren’t up to speed with how the meta of the aggressive side works. In my opinion this has completely ruined the point in buying or even using guns at all.

Nobody even suggested such a big change like this to happen guess it’s just dev team thinking they know best.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 2 users Like Jordy's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, GeoxAreBad
Keep up the good work Wink
Why not get in contact with aggresive RP’ers and get feedback so you can work together instead of releasing some stuff you know nothing about and pissing off an entire group?
The following 9 users Like Jan's post:
  • Jordy, L Y N C H Y, Jimmy The, GeoxAreBad, Julern, Slaint, Dragnort_, Bulldogg, EAGLE:)
Some good things and bad things come from this however its an overall L, just purely because of the Kevlar the system was good i loved how it work it was unique now we have done another classic DarkRP move, the system works so badly and changing such a massive thing in fights personally for me will have a big impact and by the sounds of it not a good one... Fights will change massively from this day on which is a sad day for us all
Guys they did it! They added HL2 armour from DarkRP!

So many people wanted this, glad to see it happen.

Will just buy more and actively discard dead Kevlar whilst in raids.
The following 1 user Likes Cygnus's post:
  • GeoxAreBad
Awesome update exept for the kevlar stuff, sorry but i would absolutely hate having to change it out in the middle of a gunfight.
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
lol what a shit change.

TWO shots from a m14 and I'm at 2% kevlar.

OH WOW WHAT A SUPRISE, its a shit update!

So I take a couple of shots, and then need to re-equip kevlar because if not I'll get oneshot by pretty much any gun.

Revert the change, such a joke.

And why is SRU getting an M4 for FREE? EVERY SINGLE SRU?? LOL. The M4 wasn't even an option prior to this update. You'd normally need to equip out of your own inventory and would cost. We're ONCE AGAIN at the same stage we was at 1 year ago where no-one wanted cops/SRU to have to have free M4's and it got reverted back. and now we're back at it once again.

You guys really know how to properly how to fuck these updates up.
nothing personal but 0 testing went into this like what a waste of time lol this has no benefits quite literally