Proxy, Mr Dingers
Reported User(s): Proxy, Mr Dingers

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38145384, STEAM_0:0:199645405

Date & Time (GMT): 6/12/20 @ 17:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Casually passing by and cop told me to stop so I did, then I witnessed the 2 accused players breaking FearRP.

Awestruck was a witness.

Evidence
https://streamable.com/t3b9ch
Current controversial topic that I will address - especially as I was the one to be killed a result
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hi,

I only performed actions due to the previous PR that got denied of the same situation:

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...ht=nyander

Both Divey & Rocky didn't care about it happening in this PR and even at that point I disagreed by they said its fine:

[Image: 5a3e6d710d.png]

[Image: d58a54e33d.png]

We even made a meme video about it because stuff like this shouldn't happen but hey ho admin team + owner thinks its fine to do!

But yep, owners think its fine to do so ima do it Smile
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Don’t use the comments here to make passive aggressive threats towards others.
Warned.
Wait...

So when I equip my weapon when entering a car and then get told under gunpoint to get out of the car...
I can immediatly kill the officer for that? Might aswell remove FearRP from the rules then perhaps?

What about the following in that case? Either way rules are being broken.
3.1a Violence should always be the last option.
(12-06-2020, 05:52 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote: Wait...

So when I equip my weapon when entering a car and then get told under gunpoint to get out of the car...
I can immediatly kill the officer for that?

Don't ask me, ask the owner Divey. I literally thought the same thing but the owner of the server thinks otherwise!

Thanks and have a good day!
(12-06-2020, 05:52 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote: Wait...

I can immediatly kill the officer for that? Might aswell remove FearRP from the rules then perhaps?

watch the video lol its allowed man  Sleepy
(12-06-2020, 05:51 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: hi mr dingers here,

i cant believe u made a report about something which didnt affect you, very snakey thing and wont get u far in this community - coming from me a 1.6k hour veteran. i know the rule book back of my head man and this isn't against the rules. your actions noted.

many thanks, mr M.

Your post doesn't contribute to the PR Mr. Veteran... Jeez you got a massive ego... "Your Actions noted"
(12-06-2020, 05:57 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 05:51 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: hi mr dingers here,

i cant believe u made a report about something which didnt affect you, very snakey thing and wont get u far in this community - coming from me a 1.6k hour veteran. i know the rule book back of my head man and this isn't against the rules. your actions noted.

many thanks, mr M.

Your post doesn't contribute to the PR Mr. Veteran... Jeez you got a massive ego... "Your Actions noted"

Lets not get rude now, last time I checked you're the one being a snake reporting people for something that wasn't towards you.

Mind your own business.
Please stay on topic and only post if adding to the case - it's being dealt with
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]