[FL] SnowFlame
Hello,
If you feel my actions are worth of an AA then please do so. However remember that it wasn't just me that made that decision regarding your tower, it was myself and Conn. I don't selectively deal with cases, I was there at that time, dealt with the issue regarding your tower that was reported and went AFK/done other things, Staff are busy people and just cause it looks like I deal with certain cases and not others is purely speculation and your just making accusations. I'm not going to keep commenting on the raid aspect or them apparently breaking or not breaking the rules as due to me being mentioned in this PR I can't really make a decision.

I'm not policing my own player report, I'm here to comment and inform you that if you want to report me then please take it to the AA section.

Thanks,
SnowFlame
Hi Memeimrich,

Both me and Flame reviewed the tower and agreed that we believed it gave you a much unfair advantage. Sniper towers are allowed, however, you were using a prop that nearly touched the skybox, and thus we believed this was unfair and potentially couldn’t be properly seen by attacking players.

For that reason, I’m going to deny this PR, as the decision that was made was fair and made by multiple members in the team.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.