Money fast
Hello, i need some help, i see on server 50 percent of players have lambo,banshee,mustang.So how can i make money fast but legal version and it must be FAST really FAST Cheese thx for all answers

Sorry for my bad english im from Czech Republic... Cheese
trading, rping, president, you can gain money faster than you think just by rping, my favorite is busking or street music as i always get an average of 10k for about 20 mins of work
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(02-09-2012, 09:46 PM)Headster Wrote: trading, rping, president, you can gain money faster than you think just by rping, my favorite is busking or street music as i always get an average of 10k for about 20 mins of work

uhm busking street music? how?? umm im not good rper .. so i need help Sad
Become a Hobo and beg like I do =D
Respectfully,

Hooter
(02-09-2012, 10:02 PM)Hooter++ Wrote: Become a Hobo and beg like I do =D

and how can i think what like you doing it?
Hmmm... You could Donate or Buy deals on the Forums and sell for Higher or Do some RPs..

If your bored, sign up to our RP Courses and learn some advanced RP it's free.....

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9700
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Donating is the fastest way to earn money really. Other ways are explained in RP guides...
Dare to think!
contra? i know its not the fastest way and its kinda Risk/reward but its fast.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(02-10-2012, 07:57 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: contra? i know its not the fastest way and its kinda Risk/reward but its fast.

Contra... You Bad-ass Tounge
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Zoidberg
I used to play a doctor that concentrated 99% on RP. I'd spend 5 minutes first checking out a patient while he's looking to buy, and then recommend the decent products and medicine to help him. Over half the time the RP was good enough they'd pay up to 5k for a simple medkit, once I do the whole "Medical-grade material, sir, top quality stuff they use in the ICU, you won't get this in your pharmacy..." etc etc