Title of Bug: Some of them are too small and out of place

Description: 
Rancher hat is too small for my head
The silver watch is not sitting on my wrist properly

Evidence: 
[Image: 1tiffGY.jpg]
[Image: 42MairU.jpg]
[Image: TglJDob.png]
It’s because you’re too fat. Lose some weight fatty.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 3 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Toe Shmicki, EAGLE:), max.
(12-01-2020, 11:23 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: It’s because you’re too fat. Lose some weight fatty.

Nah nah, its because of my big brain!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • max.
They're all set per gender, we've tried to set them as close as possible to work with anything and may add an additional per-model check in the future but for now this is how it is going to have to be on some faces or models.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-01-2020, 02:06 PM)Pollux Wrote: They're all set per gender, we've tried to set them as close as possible to work with anything and may add an additional per-model check in the future but for now this is how it is going to have to be on some faces or models.

Couldn’t you just make it a lil bigger for specific models that are having issues?

-Removed by Steven8ken
need a new haircut mate!
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(12-01-2020, 02:52 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 02:06 PM)Pollux Wrote: They're all set per gender, we've tried to set them as close as possible to work with anything and may add an additional per-model check in the future but for now this is how it is going to have to be on some faces or models.

Couldn’t you just make it a lil bigger for specific models that are having issues?

Not with how Arny made the system and I'm not going to fix it, this is something he's going to have to do.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I don't want to make a new post just for this bug, but the accessories randomly reset. Like for example, I'm wearing a backpack and glasses, then like 15 minutes later, they just disappear and I have to equip them again.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(12-01-2020, 06:20 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: I don't want to make a new post just for this bug, but the accessories randomly reset. Like for example, I'm wearing a backpack and glasses, then like 15 minutes later, they just disappear and I have to equip them again.

Not too sure if this is just a you problem, R0cky had them on for 30 mins and they didnt duisappear

-Removed by Steven8ken
I have this bug that i cant wear the bandana and backpack at the same time, says i have both on but the bandana
Doesnt show
[Image: gn3iiwj]