Accessories, StormFox and more!
I can finally be cool... Add a ciggy I can have in my mouth so I can virtually curb my addictions.
Ah... Updates? You must be joking disgusting I only know FL as a place with no updates this is weird 2 updates in the same 2 months what’s happened disgraceful get it all gone
They added airpods, FL is saved!
Accessories are ok, backpacks are cool addition, hats as well however I found myself having more problems equipping items for several reasons, leading to me having similar accessories to every other players as some can't be worn well and look shite.

- Most accessories bug out on most playermodels
- Watches can't even been seen on most and don't hold a 'wow' factor, in fact most people wouldn't even notice.
- Some backpacks can't be matched with certain headgear.
- No way to see what the accessories look like on your player, meaning someone else has to take a picture and send it to you if you want to see.
- Maybe add different colours for beanies and headgear? This way adds more styles to players with mixing and matching.

I think more additions would be cool (if they don't cause the server to lag lol) but this is just a few pointers I would heavily suggest fixing otherwise your not getting bang for your buck.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Edned
Are the AirPods and the aviators ever going to be purchasable for donators?
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]