Jessixa
Your Name: ekepe

Accused Staff Member: Jessixa

Involved users: Jessixa and me

Date & Time (GMT): 23/11/20 @ 21:00 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power,Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Hello,

Im new to roleplaying so i was trying to buy clothes from the store that she owned. After saying hello she does not respond and no signs of anything. She straight up ignored me for no reason. I just wanted to buy myself some clothes and do some roleplaying but instead she goes invisible and i get tpd away by jessixa for no fucking reason, then i came back and tried to buy again but she says the store is empty but its not i could see that other people were allowed to buy. Then she says that im a trump supporter and after that i get sent away. I dont see any rp reason to ignore someone that is new on a server and call them trump supporter.

I dont think its okay to abuse ur staff commands to tp someone away just because they are trying to roleplay and then to call me trump supporter like what has that to do with anything. I tought that the staff was here to help newcomers roleplay and have fun but instead they shit on you and dont care except some cool guys that helped me out
Hello,
You were clearly trying to disturb my roleplay, I told you to leave as most of the items were out of stocks you refuse. I was clearly busy roleplaying and was unavailable to help you or assist you.

Not only that, you use and throw a molotov on a passive roleplay which is clearly against the rule.

I even ask you why and you refuse to give me a reason and going on that i am ignoring you. I had never said you were a Trump supporter so I don't know where or why you choose to make that allegation.

In anyway I did not abuse my power, you were clearly disturbing an roleplay and been told to leave, not just me but the others as well since you refuse to take it serious and continue to minge and troll around.
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
(11-23-2020, 08:38 PM)Jessixa Wrote: Hello, 
You were clearly trying to disturb my roleplay, I told you to leave as most of the items were out of stocks you refuse. I was clearly busy roleplaying and was unavailable to help you or assist you.

Not only that,  you use and throw a molotov on a passive roleplay which is clearly against the rule.

I even ask you why and you refuse to give me a reason and going on that i am ignoring you. I had never said you were a Trump supporter so I don't know where or why you choose to make that allegation.

In anyway I did not abuse my power,  you were clearly disturbing an roleplay and been told to leave, not just me but the others as well since you refuse to take it serious and continue to minge and troll around.

Can u stop lying so much u tped me away for no reason when i tried to buy clothes and then u said something about me being trump supporter u should know better then making up all of these lies. I saw that u whisper to someone that the stocks are empty for me only. You are really desperate to keep ur staff u will tell all the lies and make up things as u want them
I did not lie or even said you were a Trump supporter. I will say this one last time, you were clearly disturbing my roleplay, was told to leave the store in which you refuse and I am not the only one who told you to leave. The other who were around the store said the same thing but you refuse and instead throw a molotov in my store. Luckily nothing was burn down to ashes and i even ask you why you do it in which you refuse to give me your reason hence why I banned you for a day.
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
(11-23-2020, 08:47 PM)Jessixa Wrote: I did not lie or even said you were a Trump supporter. I will say this one last time,  you were clearly disturbing my roleplay, was told to leave the store in which you refuse and I am not the only one who told you to leave. The other who were around the store said the same thing but you refuse and instead throw a molotov in my store.  Luckily nothing was burn down to ashes and i even ask you why you do it in which you refuse to give me your reason hence why I banned you for a day.
U said that i was trump supporter check the logs its not that hard and u had no reason to tp me away when i was trying to roleplay and buy clothes when u were in the shop and i talked to you, like grow up stop making up lies
Hello ekepe,

Thank you for your Admin Abuse report which is now in review.

I cannot find the comments you are describing about calling you a "Trump supporter" in our logs. Do you have any evidence of this?
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(11-23-2020, 11:33 PM)Edned Wrote: Hello ekepe,

Thank you for your Admin Abuse report which is now in review.

I cannot find the comments you are describing about calling you a "Trump supporter" in our logs. Do you have any evidence of this?

I was gonna screenshot it but i got banned so i got no evidence of it, but im 100% she said it cause i saw it in the chat
Hello ekepe,

Firstly, I would just like to apologise for how long it has taken to analyse and conclude the situation described in this AA. I can confirm I have now analysed all the logs of the specified event and made an appropriate conclusion of the situation.

It is clear here that you attempted to disrupt Jessixa's RP multiple times, and whilst she attempted to keep the situation IC (In Character), you took it too far and threw a molotov in the shop - hence the 24 hour suspension here. She told you this at the time before the ban was issued.

Code:
[1606161908,"[FL] Jessixa","STEAM_0:1:213870987","","","say",".\/\/ you weren\\'t even roleplaying, you just came and being a minge , have no intention to roleplay","","",""]

You also pulled out a baseball bat before throwing a Molotov in the store.
Code:
[1606161811,"ekepe","STEAM_0:1:104567539","","","command","inventory","cityrp_baseballbat use 1","",""]
[1606161811,"ekepe","STEAM_0:1:104567539","","","say","\/me takes out a Baseball Bat from their backup.","","",""]
[1606161812,"ekepe","STEAM_0:1:104567539","","","command","me","takes out a Baseball Bat from their backup.","",""]

With regards to your comments about her calling you a Trump supporter, this is not against the rules and was also an In Character comment.
Code:
[1606161787,"[FL] Jessixa","STEAM_0:1:213870987","","","say","sorry miss, we clearly have trump supporters around","","",""]

To conclude, there is no abuse noted from Jessixa and it was clear that you were trying to disrupt a passive RP, hence the use of admin tools to move you away from the situation.

[Closing Notes]

- No Abuse Noted
- Jessixa issued the correct punishment for the user in question
- Thread Closed & Moved to Closed
- User Issued with a Warning for Posting an Invalid Abuse Case
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep