Falc’s resignation
(10-27-2020, 11:37 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 11:27 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 11:18 AM)Violet DE Kittie Wrote: Sad see you leaving! You are the best mentor I have ever had.. Thank you so much Falc. Good Luck in the future..
Hope will you sometimes... (I sad)

I refuse to believe that Samzo was your mentor!

Can you not start bullying females as soon as an opportunity arises please

I was simply being honest, I can not believe that Falc was Violets mentor, sorry if that seems like an insult to you. I will not reply again don't wanna flood this thread.
(10-27-2020, 11:40 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 11:37 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 11:27 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 11:18 AM)Violet DE Kittie Wrote: Sad see you leaving! You are the best mentor I have ever had.. Thank you so much Falc. Good Luck in the future..
Hope will you sometimes... (I sad)

I refuse to believe that Samzo was your mentor!

Can you not start bullying females as soon as an opportunity arises please

I was simply being honest, I can not believe that Falc was Violets mentor, sorry if that seems like an insult to you. I will not reply again don't wanna flood this thread.
ok
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Farewell Falc, been fun being in this team with you over the years! All the best with your future plans, stay in touch!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
This is a disappointment to witness; I’ve only spoken to you a handful of times Falc and had nothing but good experiences and the conversations we’ve had show you really cared about FL.

I hope to see you return one day.

Good luck in all your future endeavours.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Steven8ken
It's sad to see you go but I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:102759017&b=7]
I'm very sad that our family member is leaving from big family Sad

Good luck bud.Stay safe Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
one more good admin resign, this is not good
I never really got to work with you as a staff member, but I hope I will get to meet you as a role player. You've been rocking the clock for a very long time. I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.

Farewell.
Take care Falc, You have been a great admin.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Nothing but love for you Samzo Heart