Falc’s resignation
Hey all,

Probably won’t be much of a shock, I’ve not been so active recently and I can explain below.

Currently my life is going through some sort of restructuring, looking to move out to my own home, aspiring to start a family and taking on a new job out of my comfort zone to better my career and future.

With all this going on, I really have little time to spend gaming. Perhaps I’ve grown out of Fearless, loved this community since I joined 8 years ago and I wouldn’t change anything, even bashing Tomo with the baseball bat!

Things have changed and people have changed, it’s not the place I once loved, it’s not the same without my old friends around here anymore and it really does suck. The new people here, stick around, this place isn’t any normal community, this is a home for people, fearless is always here for everyone within the community and it shouldn’t be taken for granted.

People think Fearless is dying, but the ones thinking that are the same who can change it. Don’t let this place burn out, keep it going, there’s no reason to throw the towel in because you don’t like some decisions, don’t give up and work together, staff team and players, to keep thriving coming into a new era.

I don’t see myself ever being involved in Fearless in this way again and it’ll most likely just be me lurking the forums.

I’ll miss this place so much but all good things come to an end, I’d like to think I’ve helped everyone in some way and guided some of the current team to go on and be the best they can. (Flame you’re my hope as administrator, keep up the good work and stay level headed and you can spearhead this place one day).

It’s been some 8 years that I’ll never forget and wish everyone here the best of luck.

Peace out.
We never saw eye to eye ever since you came back Samzo, however, I've always had respect for you, it is quite sad to see one of the last remaining oldies leave. I am happy to see you with vet tags tho I know for a fact that you out of all people in the staff team deserve it the most. 

I hope you the best of luck in life man, take care!
Much love Samzo, you've turned into such a mature guy, it's been nice to see you grow for the better.
Take care and I wish you all the best in your future career and life.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Bye mate,
I wish you the best of luck with your future Smile sad to see you go.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Good luck mate. All the best for the future.
The following 1 user Likes SnowFlame's post:
  •
Samzo Sad
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Steven8ken, max.
Sad see you leaving! You are the best mentor I have ever had.. Thank you so much Falc. Good Luck in the future..
Hope will you sometimes... (I sad)
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
(10-27-2020, 11:18 AM)Violet DE Kittie Wrote: Sad see you leaving! You are the best mentor I have ever had.. Thank you so much Falc. Good Luck in the future..

I refuse to believe that Samzo was your mentor!
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Wolven
I wish you the best of luck with your future plans! Stay safe!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(10-27-2020, 11:27 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 11:18 AM)Violet DE Kittie Wrote: Sad see you leaving! You are the best mentor I have ever had.. Thank you so much Falc. Good Luck in the future..

I refuse to believe that Samzo was your mentor!

Can you not start bullying females as soon as an opportunity arises please
The following 3 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Dimitris, max., Molyneux481