Violet De Kittie
Your Name: Dimitris

Accused Staff Member: Violet De Kittie

Involved users
Myself and the accused staff member

Date & Time (GMT): Not relevant
Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power, Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Greetings,

today I will be bringing forward multiple rule breakages on Violets behalf and additionally her abusing her powers by using admin tools while roleplaying for absolutely no reason.

Spoiler :

As you can clearly see in this video, Violet can be seen intentionally stalling out a situation and being as slow as she could possibly be while under gun point, she kept taking the situation in OOC while we were clearly trying to be in and out as quickly as possible, I can even be seen asking her multiple times to stop taking it OOC. Additionally right after she is killed she can be heard metagaming to John Silver by giving him information he could have in no way known in character as he was no where near, it is quite literally a written rule that if you are using any other sort of voice communication other than the in-game one you are required to also transmit in-game at the same time. The information she shared with John Silver had nothing to do with any admin situation as we were never questioned about killing her so this proves even further that the information was shared to server IC purposes which obviously is in breach of a written rule.

I would like to once again make it clear that Violet did not share this information to get a sit going or anything similar, she knew she was in the wrong and she had been stalling that situation a shit ton, she shared that information to John Silver ( Metagaming ) and from there she did absolutely nothing.

To sum up, Violet can be heard sharing valuable information while dead over discord to John Silver while not transmitting ingame as well which is quite obviously against the rules, also none of this was marked as an admin situation as no rules were broken what so ever and no admin situation came out of it, Violet is obviously in breach of rules here.
Posting on behalf of Dimitris:

The video for this thread seems to have mysteriously disappeared! 

[Image: 2NJVzKp.png]
Glad that Violet admits the video exists :3

If only someone could've just guessed that the video would be taken down...

But wait! Tampering with critical evidence (such as deleting videos) will result in significant punishment!
[Image: unknown.png?width=669&height=24]
Not to mention Rule 5 of Player Report rules, which state that fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

Unfortunately this thread was made prior to the video being removed, which means that she tampered with evidence to save her from an Admin Abuse report!
The video I have was downloaded quite a while after the thread. Unfortunate.

And I believe breaking rules that result in bans are instant demotes.
Case closed.

There's no abuse here. We reviewed this case not long after it was posted and told Violet that we'd sort it soon as she hadn't done anything wrong. We never got round to concluding it and so the case has sat here for weeks. Doesn't matter that she deleted the video because we already told her we'd reviewed it and would sort the case out soon. Nothing has been tampered with here, she's not tried to hide it from us, she just preferred that the video was not publicly available, likely due to it displaying some of our admin systems.

As for the video itself, it also doesn't show any abuse. When an admin asks you something like that Out Of Character, that's not stalling. It means the situation has become an admin sit and you answer them.

And as for her talking to John, admins do tend to talk with other admins about things that have happened in game where possible rule breakages have occurred. That's not abusive and can sometimes be a way of us deciding on whether something was a rule break or not and what punishment to issue.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]