Aspire slowly exits FL. ($10,000,000 Giveaway)
$10,000,000 Giveaway                                            ($7,000,000 Inventory + $3,000,000 Wallet) 

Hello everyone, 

I hope you are all well.

Sadly my time on Fearless has come to an end.
I think I will speak for everyone and say that I wasn't the easiest to get along with at times.

I honestly stupidly thought I could help revive Fl.
But it has come to my attention that no matter what I do people will never change the way they feel about me.

I did some things that I wasn't proud of, I probably shouldn't of distrusted the guy with the ill child. I honestly saw them as a liar at the time, but I accept the Tos ban and I hope his child is okay.

The last 2 months I've been one of the most active people on the server and Forums, I helped out with mini events and events or rps as much as possible, but I do not see FL coming back from where it is with the current Management.

As some of you may or may not know my staff app was concluded after 3 weeks, Tomo felt I had an attitude problem, honestly I respect him for his honesty. I'm not going to be salty about not getting staff, Divey and his team have decided I'm not the right fit.

I'm at a point now where I finally understand that I can't change the way people see me.

I am who I am and I'm not apologising for it.
I want this post to be mainly positive as you're all getting a chance to win a lot.

I hope Fearless reclaims its former glory and I wish everyone the best in everything they do in life.

Everyone is welcome to enter this giveaway. I will be recording the giveaway and I'll be splitting it in 5 prizes around 2 mil market value each.
I'll have everyone's name on a wheel.

Winners will be picked Monday when I'm home from a mini holiday.

This is the end of my journey here, but I hope the giveaway helps people enjoy their time on Fl or maybe even come back.

And before any of you think I'll be back, after this giveaway and once all prizes are given out I will be wiping my forum account and leaving the discord.

Someone can Tos me or whatever if it pleases them aha

My journey here is ending, let's end it with a huge giveaway.

P.S. Thank you to everyone on FL for the memories.

Enjoy the giveaway!

Don't forget to comment to enter!
The following 4 users Like Aspire's post:
  • Steven8ken, max., Hooter, Shadow2183
Dang, Aspire. You were the one of the first I met in my return. Gonna miss ya chap. I look forward to the event. B

Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Thanks for funding my gameshow and for making me a millionaire through wining the derbys and everything else along the way. Gonna miss ya buddy. Best of luck on whatever it is you plan on doing.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
Take care Aspire hope all goes well.
Was nice role playing with ya, shame your leaving. However I will enter this giveaway.

Good luck in the future
See ya, Aspire!
It's a shame to see another player leave, I wish you the best of luck with your future plans!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
seeyaa bud, was a great time
[Image: LHqzeIn.jpg]
Take care Aspire, you definitely had your ups and downs but I respect you for trying to leave on a positive note.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
When i joind the server 3 years ago you invited 14 year old sqeeker me to your clan and thats something i wont forget, you helped me get Staff and thats something i also wont forget.

Thanks for everything and please keep in touch!

p.s i want 10 mill 0_o
Fearless Veteran 8^)