I wish I could think of a pun for this resignation but I can't so sorry about that
Big boobs? Umm chile anyways
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
yeah i mean thats cool and everything but when is chomp releasing
Seeya around Sparx, honestly thought the day would never come but good on you for taking a step back. Enjoy whatever you do moving forward!

Maybe that event can finally come out??
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
I am now the big sad.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Cya Mate, you’ve been here since I joined the community so it’s strange to see you go. But I wish you the best of luck for what ever you do next!
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Awww Sparx!!! I miss our naughtyyy role-plays and your spooky ways to do things. Always funny business with you. Take care mate. You made my experience on the server a lot more fun! Ill see you around!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
wait the inactive admins are resigning now? didn't hear about this in the latest issue of inactive admins newsletter, yikes

in all fairness you were a beloved admin and you were good when you remembered to join the server, we have had fun in our roleplays, mainly killing people but anyways

miss u bye x
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
goodbye my young Padawan
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Goodbye and take care!
(09-29-2020, 06:54 PM)Zona Wrote: Awww Sparx!!! I miss our naughtyyy role-plays and your spooky ways to do things.

delete your account
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Zona