Final Goodbye
Goodbye FL

For me its for the pure reason of Cancel Culture, The server is literally at the lowest of lows so dead gets like 20 players MAX, and you have people PRing for the slightest minor things, you have little TA`s trying to get their blacklists and bans up its so ridiculous FL Community dont help itself its honestly so dumb to sit and watch the server at the lowest and its like 2-3 AM your literally sitting and doing nothing just to be spectated and they sit and wait to watch you break the smallest rule to punish you its honestly ridiculous i know i make a lot of Goodbye threads, and ive been known to be one of the most active players FL has playing 300+ hours a month, i cant sit and do it anymore im not enjoying FL it feels forced to sit and play yet i come on when the server has like 2 players on just so FL has that little boost of 1 extra player the Cancel culture is just so fucked on FL i cant be dealing with it anymore i personally have found better things to do.

Many Thanks for the good times GL to the Devs and owner as i dont actually have a problem with them and feel like they have what it takes to bring some good updates not sure if it will revive FL but yeah wish them luck with it  
The following 5 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Alertecobra27, Steven8ken, Bobby, rino, Oliver
It's a shame man honestly. The staff team is just dire.

Goodbye lad!
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Goodbye Bro
Take care
The following 1 user Likes ART's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(09-09-2020, 05:00 PM)Dimitris Wrote: It's a shame man honestly. The staff team is just dire.

Goodbye lad!
Take care man

(09-09-2020, 05:04 PM)ART Wrote: Goodbye Bro
Take care
Take care man
Bye Bro
see you in a month, soon enough you'll run out of names lol

BYE!
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(09-09-2020, 05:12 PM)Ryan Wrote: see you in a month, soon enought you'll run out of names lol

BYE!

suck your mum you vagina
(09-09-2020, 05:10 PM)EAGLE:) Wrote: Bye Bro
Bye Love you EAGLE
(09-09-2020, 05:12 PM)Ryan Wrote: see you in a month, soon enought you'll run out of names lol

BYE!
Nah man im pissed cant lie mad asf i aint coming back and if i do it wont be for a while if FL actually gets players but im literally playing with like 3 players like whats even the point aint seen you in timeeee so you must be feeling the same
(09-09-2020, 05:13 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote:

BYE!

suck your mum you vagina
innit  Disgusted
(09-09-2020, 05:12 PM)Ryan Wrote: see you in a month, soon enough you'll run out of names lol

BYE!

Bit of a hostile approach for a staff member.. 

OT: Take care Lynchy, you're always welcome to come back once the server perhaps becomes better again!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Bobby, Wolven
goodbye lynchy!
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • L Y N C H Y