LL removed all bans from 2 years ago
Thoughts on this, i am only doing this as i know there isn't as much tension between the 2 community's anymore,

Limelight grew some balls and removed all bans from 2 Years ago what we all thinking of that FL is not moving anywhere to do something like this a Ban Wipe it gives it a good chance its a win lose situation, Its worth that risk i 100% think its worth the risk FL is not moving no new players, the same 20 people (max) playing and me personally i am only ever playing to keep FL with a few players as i have free time and hate seeing it so low i legit only play to keep the numbers up i feel like this would be beneficial for FL to at least try like come on FL is going to reach a point where us the same 20 players are not going to be here anymore its worth the risk Let me know your thoughts boys
keep all the nonces banned, unban literally everyone else.
Where am I?
The following 7 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, RoCKy, Wolven, Slaint, Envy, Bobby, rino
(09-05-2020, 02:41 PM)Ducktard Wrote: keep all the nonces banned, unban literally everyone else.

Respect this my Duck Drilla
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Ducktard
i agree with lauren
i agree with ducktard
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
If you've violated ToS; such as harassing, doxing, etc or are a nonce then you should remain banned in my opinion. Apart from that go crazy
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(09-05-2020, 02:41 PM)Ducktard Wrote: keep all the nonces banned, unban literally everyone else.
Even after doing this, they still have a 0 player count streak for 2 weeks.

I had 9 Bans there, im gona miss em. Tear
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Ban wipes are dumb
I've just removed the word filter for the word LimeLight which used to say "another community" when Soul set it up. Petty as hell.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 2 users Like Edned's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, John Jong