New community?
(09-05-2020, 11:06 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 10:42 PM)Panda Wrote: I think that we all know that the end of Fearless is imminent and there’s nothing we can do to divert it, what we need to do is let it die peacefully so that the good times aren’t spoiled by what’s going on now. We will never have the golden era of fearless back because things change and evolve. Sure making a new community might pop off for a week or two but it will never be the same as fearless. Look at all the failed communities in the past.

FAILED CityRP servers that wanted to fuck off from Fearless:

1.) Limelight by Temar

2.) ParadoxRP by Snowredwolf and Raccoon

3.) CityRP by Lizard

4.) SmurfRP by Avalanche * If you know you know* Devil

5.) *** by Forte Edit: Soul censored 'E.V.O.R.P'

Only Limelight was kinda successful. But thanks to shitty admins, they are now thinkin of pulling the plug. lol

Paradox never launched
(09-05-2020, 11:06 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 10:42 PM)Panda Wrote: I think that we all know that the end of Fearless is imminent and there’s nothing we can do to divert it, what we need to do is let it die peacefully so that the good times aren’t spoiled by what’s going on now. We will never have the golden era of fearless back because things change and evolve. Sure making a new community might pop off for a week or two but it will never be the same as fearless. Look at all the failed communities in the past.

FAILED CityRP servers that wanted to fuck off from Fearless:

1.) Limelight by Temar

2.) ParadoxRP by Snowredwolf and Raccoon

3.) CityRP by Lizard

4.) SmurfRP by Avalanche * If you know you know* Devil

5.) *** by Forte Edit: Soul censored 'E.V.O.R.P'

Only Limelight was kinda successful. But thanks to shitty admins, they are now thinkin of pulling the plug. lol

Limelight failed? Lol okay buddy
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 5 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Dimitris, User 21796, Lewwings, SpaghettiFTW, Joulle
Always good to see the owner is chill about people from his community on his forum talking about making another community ffs
The following 4 users Like god's post:
  • Wolven, User 21796, Mist, Insert
So do you guys know any good servers? Maybe make a discord where we can arrange to create a new server Smile)))))))))).... I'm sure it will work out great!
"Failed communities" have failed because they tried to make another CityRP, they failed at it because they didn't have the community that FL has. The new community won't be a CityRP one or even a Gmod one, but a community of people to keep in touch together, meet people, chill, play, host servers in a variety of games. It's not going to be a Gmod exclusive community.
whatever y'all do, might as well keep LL people in the loop since it's the same conversation over there. try and rebuild the bridge and make one whole place again, perhaps.

(my first post back on here in like five years and this shit, fuck me man)
The following 3 users Like Brax's post:
  • User 21796, Kappa's 3rd DA, Lewwings
Anyone who said this would cost too much to set up is an idiot, shut up

Edit: Just read the thread, no one said it would cost too much to set up
My 4 cents:
As long as razz is in charge and his music plays in the background of the forum's at all times without the option to turn it off, then I'm all for it.

Also, the dollhouse members, nonces and any known asslicker should be strictly forbidden to join.

There should definitely be a NSFW section where we can all share and compare.

Lastly but not leastly, the warning system must go, I'm sick of it.
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • RaZZ
(09-10-2020, 11:53 AM)S!RNARC Wrote: Also, the dollhouse members, nonces and any known asslicker should be strictly forbidden to join.
aw that means richie cant join
(09-10-2020, 12:02 PM)Slaint Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 11:53 AM)S!RNARC Wrote: Also, the dollhouse members, nonces and any known asslicker should be strictly forbidden to join.
aw that means richie cant join
aw neither can you
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW