veteran argument thread
(09-04-2020, 10:42 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:40 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:39 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:35 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:18 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Where you reading a different reply or what? Where exactly did you get that I am concerned about him being an admin in the past?

i just love reading how invested people are in the fact someone was an admin idk a month or few months ago, like that will change anything at all

So now you’ve taking up bitching about somebody because they have an interest and care in who’s in the administration team these days?

Get off his case, attack the argument, not the person

the argument is silly, who is arguing i don't actually care about but like i just find it awfully funny that's all!

Then don’t bother stirring things up for no good reason, you’ve still got a rank might I add, so act like it

I wouldn't consider a media team contrib as an actual rank that has to behave well. Media team being contributors is just offensive to any actual contributors, but that's a whole different topic.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Dimitris has severe autism
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 3 users Like Ghost's post:
  • Strange Neo, John Jong, Slaint
(09-05-2020, 03:38 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:39 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:35 PM)richieb Wrote: i just love reading how invested people are in the fact someone was an admin idk a month or few months ago, like that will change anything at all

So now you’ve taking up bitching about somebody because they have an interest and care in who’s in the administration team these days?

the argument is silly, who is arguing i don't actually care about but like i just find it awfully funny that's all!

Then don’t bother stirring things up for no good reason, you’ve still got a rank might I add, so act like it

I wouldn't consider a media team contrib as an actual rank that has to behave well. Media team being contributors is just offensive to any actual contributors, but that's a whole different topic.
i don't think anyone in their right mind is offended whether or not richie is a contributor on garrys mod roleplay server because i dont do code pahahahha i thought some people have some maturity lol
(09-05-2020, 09:11 AM)richieb Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:39 PM)Lewwings Wrote: So now you’ve taking up bitching about somebody because they have an interest and care in who’s in the administration team these days?

i don't think anyone in their right mind is offended whether or not richie is a contributor on garrys mod roleplay server because i dont do code pahahahha i thought some people have some maturity lol

you’d be offended if I put blackbear and Millie B in the same category

would be offensive to Millie B tbf
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 3 users Like Conn's post:
  • Seany00, Wolven, Pollux
(09-05-2020, 09:11 AM)richieb Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 10:39 PM)Lewwings Wrote: So now you’ve taking up bitching about somebody because they have an interest and care in who’s in the administration team these days?

You're pointless
Wolven

I mean silver lining is that the Contributor team probably acts as a buffer to stop people from reaching the TA rank.

Contributor is a joke of a rank compared to what it use to be because of that though.
(09-05-2020, 10:55 AM)Seany00 Wrote: I mean silver lining is that the Contributor team probably acts as a buffer to stop people from reaching the TA rank.

Contributor is a joke of a rank compared to what it use to be because of that though.

Contributor to TA won't happen.

They're different ranks all together
Wolven

(09-05-2020, 10:56 AM)Wolven Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 10:55 AM)Seany00 Wrote: I mean silver lining is that the Contributor team probably acts as a buffer to stop people from reaching the TA rank.

Contributor to TA won't happen.

They're different ranks all together

Yeah I know, that's why it's good to put certain people into Contrib to stop them going to TA lmao
I remember Lewwings hating on me for resigning and getting veteran Sad

I thought you had to be in service for an x amount of months to be able to grab veteran tag originally.
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Lewwings
(09-05-2020, 11:34 AM)Kevin Wrote: I remember Lewwings hating on me for resigning and getting veteran Sad

I thought you had to be in service for an x amount of months to be able to grab veteran tag originally.

2 months
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  •