veteran argument thread
(09-05-2020, 11:34 AM)Kevin Wrote: I remember Lewwings hating on me for resigning and getting veteran Sad

I thought you had to be in service for an x amount of months to be able to grab veteran tag originally.

Yeah you technically got it by mistake no offense
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(09-05-2020, 12:06 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 11:34 AM)Kevin Wrote: I remember Lewwings hating on me for resigning and getting veteran Sad

I thought you had to be in service for an x amount of months to be able to grab veteran tag originally.

You've been chatting shit for way too long bud, don't even know why you're chatting when there was not a single encounter with you in-game.

You don't know me, I don't know you - my activity was superb, averaging 2 hours per day for two months while your highlight was looking at the forums here and then.

Shut your tits and sit down.
do you guys remember back in the days when this community was a community and it was one big family? now it's just people hating on each and everyone. why do you guys wanna hate so much, geez...get a hobby or som'
(09-05-2020, 12:58 PM)Kevin Wrote:

You've been chatting shit for way too long bud, don't even know why you're chatting when there was not a single encounter with you in-game.

You don't know me, I don't know you - my activity was superb, averaging 2 hours per day for two months while your highlight was looking at the forums here and then.

Slightly contradicting yourself by saying "You don't know me, I don't know you", and then making a statement about my work as an administrator, but you do you my man.  Cowboy
Regards,

The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Panda
(09-05-2020, 01:08 PM)M0x Wrote: do you guys remember back in the days when this community was a community and it was one big family? now it's just people hating on each and everyone. why do you guys wanna hate so much, geez...get a hobby or som'

Times change and so does the internet and it's forums. We just have to adapt to the environment, just like we have the past 200,000 years.
(09-05-2020, 01:14 PM)Yonno Wrote:

Slightly contradicting yourself by saying "You don't know me, I don't know you", and then making a statement about my work as an administrator, but you do you my man.  Cowboy

A huge difference between seeing someone's work and knowing about someone's work, I saw your work and knew your work, there was not much to see tho.

You knew my work due to the fact that you were an administrator, but you did not see anything due to the fact of you not even being active, and not even encountering me.

I don't know you, you do not know me, that statement still stands.
(09-05-2020, 01:25 PM)Kevin Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 01:14 PM)Yonno Wrote:

A huge difference between seeing someone's work and knowing about someone's work, I saw your work and knew your work, there was not much to see tho.

You knew my work due to the fact that you were an administrator, but you did not see anything due to the fact of you not even being active, and not even encountering me.

I don't know you, you do not know me, that statement still stands.

I don't need to prove to you the amount of work and dedication I have put into this community, you weren't even a part of the community when I was initially promoted. 
Let's stick with "I don't know you, you do not know me", and keep it that way.
Regards,

Some people really do be thinking that dragging minges on to a roof and punishing them is work
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • Ranger, Wolven, MasterNoda
(09-05-2020, 01:46 PM)Panda Wrote: Some people really do be thinking that dragging minges on to a roof and punishing them is work

I've said this soo many times, gimme a keg of strongbow and a 50g pouch of amberleaf I could do the job of the entire staff team.
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Panda
(09-05-2020, 01:18 PM)Viljo Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 01:08 PM)M0x Wrote: do you guys remember back in the days when this community was a community and it was one big family? now it's just people hating on each and everyone. why do you guys wanna hate so much, geez...get a hobby or som'

Times change and so does the internet and it's forums. We just have to adapt to the environment, just like we have the past 200,000 years.

i'm pretty sure it's a bad habit to adapt to unhealthy toxic environments.
i'd say they should grow up insteadSmile))