Strange neo the joker
I can't believe someone like you dares to question oldies like Masternoda, my man you were one of the worse admins we had and you were there just for the tags, shut your mouth.
Was there any need to create a new thread to slate someone?

[Image: Xd51pxc.jpg]
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 3 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Dimitris, Lewwings, Ducktard
(09-02-2020, 01:03 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: Was there any need to create a new thread to slate someone?

Yes
Jeeez, Greece much be a very boring place right now considering the amount of threads you've been pulling out recently about a server you claim to not care about at all. Does this mean Dimitris secretly cares about FL much more than he wants to admit?
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
I mean he’s got good enthusiasm, can’t fault him for that

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-02-2020, 01:23 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Jeeez, Greece much be a very boring place right now considering the amount of threads you've been pulling out recently about a server you claim to not care about at all. Does this mean Dimitris secretly cares about FL much more than he wants to admit?

Yes you got me, typing out 10 words and posting just to create some more drama takes a lot of effort, the part that I don't get and you keep on saying it whenever you post on one of my threads is, when did I ever mention I don't care about FL? I've been in this community for years and I would like nothing else but to see it thrive again, I just doubt that will ever happen with the current leadership we have, that's about it.
Lmao.

Honestly what even is the point in making this thread when you know the outcome.

I’ll keep it simple, next thread you post with the sole purpose to slate someone or be toxic, I’ll ban you from all Fearless services for 6 months so you can calm down.

And yet again, drum roll please... CLOSED!