I made an video. and i need some tips.
Hey ofcourse i can just bumb the link in this section (Wich ill do) But iw anna know what the rules are too for recording for youtube. If i need consent or something. So if you have any problems with my videos you can always send me an message and il llook if i can remove you/the video. I wont make hate videos nor will i make you look like a complete idiot. I just record the things that are funny with that in mind here you get the video link. Enjoy :D

Oh and can you let me know for any tips or thing i can improve myself. i really want that to kno thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHWBIysNCGY
The following 1 user Likes wizard_0315's post:
  • Edned
Hey man, awesome video!

Though, I would say there are a few things you can improve on, when it comes to the video itself:
- Better framerate and higher quality footage (1080p doesn't provide good quality in this instance)
- I'd be cautious of posting yourself breaking the rules.
- To be better in raids, use binds!
- I'm not sure how many people want to watch you RP, that is, type in /mes and /its.

If you fix all those things, you'll have an even better video.

But if you want to try and push the video to people outside FL, you're going to have to pay attention to YouTube SEO, 'Search Engine Optimisation'. You can find a lot of information about this online, but as a few pointers:
- Pick a keyword people are searching for, such as 'gmod funny moments'
- Optimise your title and description for these keywords
- In your tags, include tags from popular videos with this keyword, to show up in their recommended.
- Improve your thumbnail. Getting a huge CTR (click through rate) makes YouTube suggest your video to more people, and you just get more views.

Good luck!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 7 users Like Link's post:
  • User 21796, Molyneux481, Dimitris, Lewwings, Slaint, , max.
(08-30-2020, 11:24 AM)Link Wrote: Hey man, awesome video!

Though, I would say there are a few things you can improve on, when it comes to the video itself:
- Better framerate and higher quality footage (1080p doesn't provide good quality in this instance)
- I'd be cautious of posting yourself breaking the rules.
- To be better in raids, use binds!
- I'm not sure how many people want to watch you RP, that is, type in /mes and /its.

If you fix all those things, you'll have an even better video.

But if you want to try and push the video to people outside FL, you're going to have to pay attention to YouTube SEO, 'Search Engine Optimisation'. You can find a lot of information about this online, but as a few pointers:
- Pick a keyword people are searching for, such as 'gmod funny moments'
- Optimise your title and description for these keywords
- In your tags, include tags from popular videos with this keyword, to show up in their recommended.
- Improve your thumbnail. Getting a huge CTR (click through rate) makes YouTube suggest your video to more people, and you just get more views.

Good luck!
Thanks mate i can do alot with this!
The following 1 user Likes wizard_0315's post:
  • Link
Link pretty much summed it all up, all I can add is I would heavily support using third person while doing aggressive rp, it just helps you a ton as you instantly get better positioning, make sure to get some binds going and always try to move while shooting ( Maybe holding alt as well as you can peak and unpeak hella faster ). Other than that it was a very decent video man keep it up.
(08-30-2020, 03:02 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Link pretty much summed it all up, all I can add is I would heavily support using third person while doing aggressive rp, it just helps you a ton as you instantly get better positioning, make sure to get some binds going and always try to move while shooting ( Maybe holding alt as well as you can peak and unpeak hella faster ). Other than that it was a very decent video man keep it up.

Recoil on weapons has changed enormously between first and third-person.

It's 10x better recoil while in first person.
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Dimitris
(09-02-2020, 06:40 PM)Kevin Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 03:02 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Link pretty much summed it all up, all I can add is I would heavily support using third person while doing aggressive rp, it just helps you a ton as you instantly get better positioning, make sure to get some binds going and always try to move while shooting ( Maybe holding alt as well as you can peak and unpeak hella faster ). Other than that it was a very decent video man keep it up.

Recoil on weapons has changed enormously between first and third-person.

It's 10x better recoil while in first person.

I am aware, the disadvantage you're in when using first person only tho is just not worth it, swap between the two sure, use solely first person? That's a big no no
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  •
Use third person for looking and first to shoot with the new guns is the best combo I've found. I kinda wish there was an option to do it automatically if you scope in or something.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
That was an awesome video!

I would like to say something. If you want to raid the president better you find out a good gun that suitable for you because if you not using the right gun, you cant get a better aim and can't manage to kill all police officers. For example, If you are using AK47. But it hard to control the recoil but people will die in some bullet. The best way to control all hard guns is to use the 'Crouch' thing. Also, If you using a hard gun and having weird recoil, don't spray. Just stop after 5 or 10 bullets.

Otherwise, such a fun video and continue rocking  Fire
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Aspire ruining roleplay again

-Removed by Steven8ken
(09-03-2020, 08:54 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Aspire ruining roleplay again
This obsession with me is kinda weird now