I AM MR TELEPORT
(08-27-2020, 02:28 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 11:35 AM)Conn Wrote: I believe this could be a potential issue with the anti-stuck script we use. Will talk with Snow and check, but a likely cause.
who is Snow?

'Snow' is a codeword for children locked in their basement. When they refer to 'Snow' they are referring to a child which is used to code GLua, one of the languages used to develop FL server. They are trapped and spend 23 hours a day watching GLua tutorials on YouTube. Since Soul left and they can no longer use his hotel to hide these 'Snow' children, Divey has spent time finding elsewhere. Due to COVID, trafficking them to his house has been a challenge hence why no development has been done due to 'Snow' not being able to be used. Google 'FourLong' (Codeword for FL) and you will find out more about this. If I go missing, tell me loved ones I used to snort crack off my knob
The following 5 users Like god's post:
  • User 21796, Ratatoskrr, EAGLE:), MasterNoda, Pollux
(08-27-2020, 02:38 PM)trev Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 11:35 AM)Conn Wrote: I believe this could be a potential issue with the anti-stuck script we use. Will talk with Snow and check, but a likely cause.
who is Snow?

'Snow' is a codeword for children locked in their basement. When they refer to 'Snow' they are referring to a child which is used to code GLua, one of the languages used to develop FL server. They are trapped and spend 23 hours a day watching GLua tutorials on YouTube. Since Soul left and they can no longer use his hotel to hide these 'Snow' children, Divey has spent time finding elsewhere. Due to COVID, trafficking them to his house has been a challenge hence why no development has been done due to 'Snow' not being able to be used. Google 'FourLong' (Codeword for FL) and you will find out more about this. If I go missing, tell me loved ones I used to snort crack off my knob

Sir this would be extremely hard to believe but since Conn is involved I believe everything you just said.
Off the knob make it stronger?
(08-27-2020, 02:40 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 02:38 PM)trev Wrote:
who is Snow?

Sir this would be extremely hard to believe but since Conn is involved I believe everything you just said.
Off the knob make it stronger?
I rail coke of my dads cock.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]