What program are you using to keep your PC Healthy and updated?
(02-07-2012, 08:16 PM)nadrick Wrote: i use what is known as "Nadricks computer skillz"

im not letting no unnecessary program do my job, i learnt about so i could do all that stuff my dam self without needing some extra software to do it.

i use my own 2 hands my keyboard and my mouse.

Master! Teach me your secrets!

I use CCleaner too, by the way

nice
(02-07-2012, 07:13 PM)StillAlive Wrote: You know the good thing about Mac?

I don't need stuff like that <3

Although that program looks quite handy. What does it cost?

Silly boi :,] anyway my dad maybe buy a mac book pro to school use. Tounge
AVG internet security 2012 ftw, lol
i use CCleaner (Crap cleaner) love it
[Image: common-sense.jpg]

+

[Image: head_and_brain.jpg]
I like you signature Lani Tounge
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
MalwareBytes. Good one, Find, Detects Things that normal Virus Software wouldn't.
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
(02-07-2012, 06:49 PM)Equal Wrote: So,

What I am using is. *Drum solo* Dam dam daaaam, PC Health Advisor.

I have been using it for some time now and I really love it, it helps out a lot.

Mine usually scans my computer daily to make sure no drivers are outdated, it gives out direct download links for the drivers and updates everything in your computer, scans your drives, and whatever you got in your computer.

Here is the link if you are interested or looking for more information - http://www.paretologic.com/products/pche...index.aspx

Don't start bitching on me and say that you could find better free, because I won't care, I like this.

Some pictures of the program.

[Image: scaled.php?server=834&filename=82205896.png&res=medium]
[Image: scaled.php?server=138&filename=75629996.png&res=medium]
[Image: scaled.php?server=851&filename=63898434.png&res=medium]
[Image: scaled.php?server=827&filename=29066265.png&res=medium]
(I asked faustie if this was advertising, and he wasnt quite sure. I tried to contact other admins and Soul aswell, no answers. So imma grab the chance contact me if it is.)
I use MsConfig.
Tune-up utilities, runs quiet in the background, lets me do a lot of stuff easily.
Although this is a recent find. I used to just do it manually.

I have malwarebytes, spybot, ccleaner and a few others which i run monthly or so, unless I have a specific problem. So far on my new build? no problems yet :3
(12-13-2012, 02:05 AM)Caroline Wrote: Tune-up utilities, runs quiet in the background, lets me do a lot of stuff easily.
Although this is a recent find. I used to just do it manually.

I have malwarebytes, spybot, ccleaner and a few others which i run monthly or so, unless I have a specific problem. So far on my new build? no problems yet :3

People still use anti-virus and defragmentation programs?

God, I cant stand an annoying anti-virus program.....