Rp points
May I ask you guys how the admins should find good RP if they werent involved themselves?

We are not "hired" as admins to fly around and watch good RP. Hell, we dont even have the time to do that.
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • PrivateToast, tQto
Who says it "has" to be admins doing it? Wink

Why not make a auto - system like :

24 hours playtime = + 1 RP point

ban = -1 RP point

Total: 240 Hours playtime (No bans) : Receiving Gas Mask. In my eyes, that is well deserved.
The following 3 users Like Kalist's post:
  • ForceGhost, LameTehMightyPirate, TheBraveNugget
(02-07-2012, 05:45 PM)Minimacfox1 Wrote: Who says it "has" to be admins doing it? Wink

ban = -1 RP point

Total: 240 Hours playtime (No bans) : Receiving Gas Mask. In my eyes, that is well deserved.

No, just no.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • StillAlive, tQto, Sub-Zero
(02-07-2012, 05:45 PM)Minimacfox1 Wrote: Who says it "has" to be admins doing it? Wink

ban = -1 RP point

Yes Yes Yes! Cheese, And of course Admins can give Extra RP Points.
Also, The Admins say if you ask for RP Points that you wont get any - does that mean we cant use @ To Call an Admin to watch our RP?..
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]

ban = -1 RP point

No, No, No, No, And for the love of freaking god NO!

A Big Fat NO

Being a lot on the server doenst make you a Good RP'er... Thats the worst idea ever, and for those who agree on is just not showing their RP Skillz enough.

Maybe suggest some RP Point Moderators that have the ability to Give RP Points.

But seriously, that is and will always be the worst idea ever.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • StillAlive, PrivateToast, tQto
(02-07-2012, 05:53 PM)Jan Wrote:

ban = -1 RP point

No, just no.

I don't think so, because you could do literally no RP within them 24 hours and get a point for it? Nah.

(02-07-2012, 05:16 PM)PrivateToast Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 05:06 PM)Equalizer Wrote: right now i got 20 Points and 15 "Gas Mask" suits. Tounge

Why 15? :O

I have 15 fish n' chip dishes in my backpack.

[Image: 354-problem-officer.jpg]

Why not, imma manufactre some more when i get on the server. >Smile

Why? Because i can..

[Image: aww-yeah.gif]
(02-07-2012, 05:53 PM)Jan Wrote:

ban = -1 RP point

No, just no.
Hehe Smile, well many people don't get the chance to RP infront of admins, even if they are good RP'ers. I mean as "Stillalive" posted above, they don't have the time to watch and RP with every single person on the server either. Which means 90% of the other players will not have the chance, to prove whether they can or can't RP.
Well, if they see the admins or other people with admins in their RP they could just use the /pm command to ask for a place in the RP.

Actually do something to earn those points.
You won't get more gas masks then me! I got 100! Cool