Roadmap for FL??
(08-24-2020, 10:01 PM)Slaint Wrote: to be fair to divey he did post 2 posts about being inactive and having a broken pc 
Click here

Ah, the newest kiss-ass of the team.

Do you know how it's obvious? Because only a kiss-ass would purposely try to defend Divey.

And for your information, unless Divey is playing Minecraft on his phone, then his PC has been fixed for a long time and has a PC for FL.

Good luck on getting admin Slaint, your kiss-assing will certainly not be unnoticed!
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • Lewwings
(08-24-2020, 10:23 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:01 PM)Slaint Wrote: to be fair to divey he did post 2 posts about being inactive and having a broken pc 
Click here
Do you know how it's obvious? Because only a kiss-ass would purposely try to defend Divey.
I'm not trying to defend divey I am just pointing it out I do understand that divey can be on fl and is just choosing not to.
Wrote this a little quick. There's a few errors lol hope u get the point xoxo rawr xDD<333!!!1
[Image: U4B0yd4.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Mist's post:
  • Lewwings, Ratatoskrr
(08-24-2020, 10:38 PM)Slaint Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:23 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
Click here
I'm not trying to defend divey I am just pointing it out I do understand that divey can be on fl and is just choosing not to.

So you agree he’s not fit for being the Owner thanks to his own inactivity?

The posts you are referencing are from 8 months ago, are you trying to tell me that’s acceptable or even a possibility? The guy would much rather play Minecraft than run the community he decided to take over. If Divey actually cared and loved FL, he would do the decent thing, and resign from Ownership, and hand it over to somebody like Conn, because it would be the right thing for FL. Sadly this is reality and the only things Divey has any interest in are lining his pocket and his own ego.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Jimmy The, Rylund
(08-24-2020, 10:42 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
Click here

The posts you are referencing are from 8 months ago, are you trying to tell me that’s acceptable or even a possibility? The guy would much rather play Minecraft than run the community he decided to take over. If Divey actually cared and loved FL, he would do the decent thing, and resign from Ownership, and hand it over to somebody like Conn, because it would be the right thing for FL. Sadly this is reality and the only things Divey has any interest in are lining his pocket and his own ego.

Conn as owner would be 10X worse
(08-25-2020, 02:03 AM)Aspire Wrote:
Click here

You're so deluded and tied up in Divey's ass. Get out of it I can see the brown on the end of your tounge.
The following 6 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • The Masked, Luna, Ratatoskrr, Dimitris, User 21796, Lewwings
(08-25-2020, 02:25 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:23 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: Do you know how it's obvious? Because only a kiss-ass would purposely try to defend Divey.

You're so deluded and tied up in Divey's ass. Get out of it I can see the brown on the end of your tounge.

I'm sorry you seem to get so angry.
(08-24-2020, 07:33 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 06:02 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 03:04 PM)richieb Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 12:40 PM)Dimitris Wrote: -

who do you propose does this would take ownership?

Conn and Fultz would both be great fits.

I don't know where you stand honestly, have you changed your mind? Just curious. I agree they would fit though.

Spoiler :
[Image: Ac.jpg][Image: Screenshot.jpg]

I was told that Fultz wanted to push for change and he kept getting shut down, which wouldn't seem crazy considering Divey is the owner and I know how close minded he is, anyways as I've said before anybody is a greater fit than Divey.
(08-25-2020, 04:09 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 02:25 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:38 PM)Slaint Wrote: I'm not trying to defend divey I am just pointing it out I do understand that divey can be on fl and is just choosing not to.

I'm sorry you seem to get so angry.

No he is just being realistic, staff members themselves confirms that things are bad and we won't be getting any updates any times soon yet just because he denied your shitty UBR you think he would be worse than bias. You came back and once again think you are the shit, Aspire no one cares about you man get off your high horse.
This is my personal point of view;

For the uneducated youth, this is a business for anyone that looks into driving a community, it's not only a game. My meaning by that is, to continually develop and grow as a business/community (to keep players satisfied and consistent), you need to reinvest any type of winnings, especially in the beginning of the journey - we have not seen that.

We, the players, are the customers - if you can not keep a customer satisfied, which is shown here, then you have a huge problem.

I have just seen disastrous prices for developers that are putting in hours to develop Divey's own community, not even a worthy penny (Forgee´s calculations). That is a complete lack of leadership, lack of knowledge and selfish.

Heads up members, do not start and name names about former SA's etc that CAN take this current state out of a shithole - that is complete lack of knowledge from your side and you should know by now what the real problem is.

- Not enough funding for any type of development within the community, which has kept our most important contributors and developers unsatisfied, and without them, we cannot move forward at all.
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • User 21796, Mist