Roadmap for FL??
My plan was to invest in this community, invest in game-winning marketing strategies to actually grow again, I've seen so much potential, and this plan would not include me only, this was a plan by me and another highly respected veteran, but never even got the chance.

And we're speaking a proper injection to grow this shit.

I have attempted to contact Divey both on discord and on Instagram and been aired both times.

Unfortunately, not enough ambition.
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Lewwings, User 21796
(08-23-2020, 02:38 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 07:08 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 05:13 PM)Conn Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 04:05 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 11:43 AM)Conn Wrote: Not enough is being done, can’t hide from that at all. Needs to change ASAP, no doubt about it, it’s frustrating for players, for the team, for me. More transparency is needed, structured investment in development and progression to boost the gamemode more.

I respect that you're admitting nothing is being done. But next steps is what you're going to do to change that.

I have proposed some ideas behind the scenes covering transparency, development, and administration. There’s more that needs to be done, team meetings, community meetings, making true promises regarding payment of developers, getting through a higher output of development via various means such as outsourcing (typically quicker if no involvement in community, but costly), customisation of gmodstore addons to fit game mode and change somewhat (unideal but would be beneficial), and of course properly paying and rewarding the current dev team (previous offers such as $50k in game for an update are frankly an insult to everyone in the dev team).

No point making excuses, the management has been shoddy at best for quite some time, we need a lot more proactivity, passion, and drive, to get things going again.

The 50k was honestly the worst incentive ive ever seen, inflate the already awful economy, and pay devs with a free currency that has the value of roughly £1.70 per update.

Ive seen chinese workers paid more hourly

It was 50k per MAJOR update as well, my F1 menu thing didn't qualify as I did that in a week so I only got 25k. That was pretty stupid imo, we went along with it at the time (we also didn't realise how strict the requirements for it was) as it was better than nothing but I kinda see how it just made everything look worse now.
so thats literal pennies for a GUI update, it just cost us £280 for the GUI on our server fyi thats absolutely disgusting
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Jimmy The, Pollux
(08-23-2020, 10:29 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(08-23-2020, 02:38 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 07:08 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 05:13 PM)Conn Wrote: Not enough is being done, can’t hide from that at all. Needs to change ASAP, no doubt about it, it’s frustrating for players, for the team, for me. More transparency is needed, structured investment in development and progression to boost the gamemode more.
(08-22-2020, 04:05 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: I respect that you're admitting nothing is being done. But next steps is what you're going to do to change that.

I have proposed some ideas behind the scenes covering transparency, development, and administration. There’s more that needs to be done, team meetings, community meetings, making true promises regarding payment of developers, getting through a higher output of development via various means such as outsourcing (typically quicker if no involvement in community, but costly), customisation of gmodstore addons to fit game mode and change somewhat (unideal but would be beneficial), and of course properly paying and rewarding the current dev team (previous offers such as $50k in game for an update are frankly an insult to everyone in the dev team).

No point making excuses, the management has been shoddy at best for quite some time, we need a lot more proactivity, passion, and drive, to get things going again.

The 50k was honestly the worst incentive ive ever seen, inflate the already awful economy, and pay devs with a free currency that has the value of roughly £1.70 per update.

Ive seen chinese workers paid more hourly

It was 50k per MAJOR update as well, my F1 menu thing didn't qualify as I did that in a week so I only got 25k. That was pretty stupid imo, we went along with it at the time (we also didn't realise how strict the requirements for it was) as it was better than nothing but I kinda see how it just made everything look worse now.
so thats literal pennies for a GUI update, it just cost us £280 for the GUI on our server fyi thats absolutely disgusting
might join your server tbh could be better than this
(08-23-2020, 10:20 PM)Kevin Wrote: My plan was to invest in this community, invest in game-winning marketing strategies to actually grow again, I've seen so much potential, and this plan would not include me only, this was a plan by me and another highly respected veteran, but never even got the chance.

I have attempted to contact Divey both on discord and on Instagram and been aired both times.

Classic Kevin, always throwing his money around

Disappointing to hear divey wouldnt accept your glorified donation. Nah but fr, you seem like a nice guy but this would be idiotic. Im sure you and unnamed are smart when it comes to marketing and all but you need a decent product. How would marketing help attract and sustain when most people who know all about FL absolutely hates it?

I dont know if its common knowledge but soul had great big plans back in the day, unfortunately FL hasnt been known for their massive ambition. missed the chance to take a risk now you fucked. You people say you want change but not too much eyy, then it becomes uncomfortable dunnit

Im not pessimistic, im realistic. Enjoy it as is, youre a community dont blame eachother and enjoy it while donations still cover the server costs
Laugh and submit
(08-23-2020, 10:20 PM)Kevin Wrote: My plan was to invest in this community, invest in game-winning marketing strategies to actually grow again, I've seen so much potential, and this plan would not include me only, this was a plan by me and another highly respected veteran, but never even got the chance.

What a guy, I'm pretty sure that everyone appreciates you in this community mate. The owner is deluded even the admins are getting sick of him now I think, such a joke.
(08-23-2020, 11:14 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

What a guy, I'm pretty sure that everyone appreciates you in this community mate. The owner is deluded even the admins are getting sick of him now I think, such a joke.

conn leaving anytime for sure no doubt. he seems to care and want change but bet he gets left on read as well
what a joke
It has unfortunately reached a stage of unsatisfactory morale within the team as well, it's like a virus spreading.

For the people who are calling for Divey to step down or leave or whatever - he's the owner, which means that he is in-charge of everything until he "sells" the ownership, why would anyone sell if you're making money?

Then it's a personal question, would one be willing to reach a new level of exposure to earn more money, that's where the community could take a step further, but no signs of it.

It's like supporting your favourite football club with an owner who's not willing to invest in new players for example, you cannot do anything as a supporter unless the owner sells the club.
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Zambie, User 21796, Lewwings
It all dwindles down to, “How bad do you want to save FL and keep this community going?”

And to be quite frank, it’s quite ugly, the lack of attention being given. I came back with all intentions to keep FL afloat, but it’s a dead end, there’s only so much some of us can do and try before we start to question the intentions.

It sucks, to see a community with the capability it has to thrive, slowly die.

But one thing I will say, not all of us have given up behind the scenes, but whether or not our hard work and determination pays off, I really couldn’t tell you.
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • , Jessixa, Slaint, Lewwings, Pollux
Under Divey’s “leadership”:

-The server’s population went from a full server in April right after the ownership to an empty one;
-The community has never been more negative;
-Even staff are going against guidelines because they can’t stand the current leadership;
-An incredibly talented group of developers, either resigned, inactive or being stopped from releasing cool updates;
-An incredible staff team, resigned, are forced to sit silently, being worked against by higher ups;
-Doll house RP with a bunch of strange people is all you see.

Divey is not what this community needs. He has divided everyone and everything, even the ones that used to be on his side.

I am officially announcing, that I will be running for owner of the Fearless RP community, together, we will bring back everyone, we will release great updates, we will make sure the clan world is booming, we will make sure the politicly correct sleepers are not in a position of power again and yes, we will make Fearless great again!

#VoteJan2021
The following 9 users Like Jan's post:
  • Slaint, Mist, Ivan Tempski, god, Dimitris, User 21796, Lewwings, Jimmy The, Arkten
(08-24-2020, 11:53 AM)Jan Wrote: we will release great updates

are you gonna make these updates?