Pocket Limit Reached
Bug 
Title of Bug: Pocket Limit Reached

Description: 
It says I have reached the pocket limit, so it does not let me use any more pockets.
I have 50 of each.
I need more inventory space.

Evidence: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DgrD8Y4...e=youtu.be

Fix :

That is actually not a bug, it was supposed to be the inventory limit but someone fucked up and forgot to check for workarounds.
You can just do like everyone else, drop your pockets and unbox the ones you have, then pick them back up. Or get someone else to unbox them for you and then give them back to you.

The limit should either be removed or enforced though
That is actually not a bug, it was supposed to be the inventory limit but someone fucked up and forgot to check for workarounds.
You can just do like everyone else, drop your pockets and unbox the ones you have, then pick them back up. Or get someone else to unbox them for you and then give them back to you.

The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Pollux
[Image: mockup-e4d07d9e_480x480@2x.jpg?v=1575642505]
(08-20-2020, 01:06 AM)Rylund Wrote: That is actually not a bug, it was supposed to be the inventory limit but someone fucked up and forgot to check for workarounds.

Thanks, I did what you said, I now have 2300 inventory space Smile
Man's out here recording on a 1996 Toshiba Libretto 20

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(08-20-2020, 01:53 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Man's out here recording on a 1996 Toshiba Libretto 20
fps capped bro, can record on max
Closed & Moved. 

Although this issue wasn’t technically fixed, there is a way around it that everyone uses. Anymore issues regarding this bug then please open another report.