My experience with Fearless and how it helped me IRL
Hello everyone,

I have promised Die V to share some information about my experience with Fearless and how it has significant changed my life. The TL:DR is that you should all play more, but I still believe you should read the next part, as it is going to make your life so much better. So please sit back, listen (or actual read) and be ready to be blown away, and get at better life. :))

In all my life, as long as I can remember, I have always been afraid and never liked farm animals with 4 legs - this is animals like cows, pigs, cats, elephants and so on.  I have never had a problem with 2 legged animals such as chickens and humans. As I just told you, I've always been afraid of these 4 legs animals and it is some kind of phobia, but after I started playing Fearless RP, I am no longere afraid of them. I actually really love them now, and I can't get enough of them - I want to spend all my time with them.

Furthermore I've also got nice skin and in a strange way became higher - yes I know it sounds unbelievable and amazing but I've actually grown 8 cm since I started to play Fearless.

Also I have started to get harder errections and I can tell you for sure, that there are many women and men who have noticed. So my final message is really that you should start to play fearless, and if none of these things happens to you, it's because you're not playing enough.

xoxo

Please feel free to share the amazing gains that Fearless gave to you
The following 2 users Like Eeee394's post:
  • User 21796, Ryan
inspiring
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
i learned how to do heroin and cox taught me how to pull my forseskin back very handy which jimmy the jew then chopped off but i still learn how to cum and shoot it really far thanks to the /me on FL
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Jimmy The, Ranger
Smile 
(08-13-2020, 10:17 PM)trev Wrote: i learned how to do heroin and cox taught me how to pull my forseskin back very handy which jimmy the jew then chopped off but i still learn how to cum and shoot it really far thanks to the /me on FL

I've learnt you get a lot of weirdos on FL
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • god
finna wank to this thread
Thanks for sharing. I have also grown in height since I first joined the server. Absolutely incredible what Fearless does for you.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Lmfao
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Opposite for me, I was 6'7 but after becoming a staff member I shrank to 5'5
i learned how to pick up underage women
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Nadrickk
(08-14-2020, 12:11 PM)Forgee Wrote: i learned how to pick up underage women

dont lie tinder taught you that
Regards,
Connnnnnnn