Let's have a friendly chat
(08-13-2020, 04:50 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:39 PM)Ryan Wrote: hi guys im ryan and my attributes are that im friendly and i liked chatting therefore this thread is perfect for me

Oh a member of Forgees clique, where are the rest of ya?

Hello 2-resigned Veteran Ex-Admin and only True Welshman Joe Joe Binks/Joe Joe/Joe² here. How can I help you.

Please Dial ;
+01 for Forgee
+02 for Joe Joe
+03 for RedPanda
+04 for Ryan
+05 for Ducktard
+06 for Eoin
+07 for Pulka
Press # to repeat the options.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Ryan
(08-13-2020, 04:57 PM)richieb Wrote: wait guys what is this thread about, i see not much friendly Sad i would love to be friendly homies!

You seem like a good guy.

Spoiler :
Look I even lied for you, you can't tell me that's not being friendly, I swear I am trying.

(08-13-2020, 04:58 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:51 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:48 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:36 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:33 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Just wanted to finish my reply as I didn't have time to post.

Shmicktastic You only recently joined and you are a part of a cringe clan that is all talks, you really aint the shit around here man

Yo, I remember helping you to a ubr and you repay with me insults.

Tbh I am very happy with the repayment, it fills me with such joy.

Can everyone just get on?

I know Ghost wants all the youth to be happy.

I say shit like it is man, nothing too personal if I am being honest. You are just being.. strange dude. It's your first day back and you are out here calling out the whole SA team for having a bias towards and calling an other community member a pedo.
They all admit they have a bias lol
I'm calling it how I see it.
I'm not calling him a definite pedo, the rumours were spread around and he never publicly denied it, it explains a lot of other things too.
Some people are diseased.

First time I've heard of these 'rumours', man's making shit up. Who took this guy out the retard room?

He probably also thinks that COVID was spread by 5g towers.
This is a fun chat, I'm quite invested in this.
(08-13-2020, 04:58 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:51 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:48 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:36 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:33 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Just wanted to finish my reply as I didn't have time to post.

Shmicktastic You only recently joined and you are a part of a cringe clan that is all talks, you really aint the shit around here man

Yo, I remember helping you to a ubr and you repay with me insults.

Tbh I am very happy with the repayment, it fills me with such joy.

Can everyone just get on?

I know Ghost wants all the youth to be happy.

I say shit like it is man, nothing too personal if I am being honest. You are just being.. strange dude. It's your first day back and you are out here calling out the whole SA team for having a bias towards and calling an other community member a pedo.
They all admit they have a bias lol
I'm calling it how I see it.
I'm not calling him a definite pedo, the rumours were spread around and he never publicly denied it, it explains a lot of other things too.
Some people are diseased.

First time I've heard of these 'rumours', man's making shit up. Who took this guy out the retard room?

He is making shit up, if you remember he called out Soul for the exact same thing so he didn't get you confused for Soul he is quite literally lying.
(08-13-2020, 04:59 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:57 PM)richieb Wrote: wait guys what is this thread about, i see not much friendly Sad i would love to be friendly homies!

Spoiler :
Look I even lied for you, you can't tell me that's not being friendly, I swear I am trying.

hi dimitris, thank u for calling me a nice guy, a lie or not, my ego has been boosted
(08-13-2020, 05:00 PM)Aspire Wrote: This is a fun chat, I'm quite invested in this.

Shame you didn't invest this much time into school. It shows.
Bet Alex is a top bloke too
(08-13-2020, 04:58 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:50 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:39 PM)Ryan Wrote: hi guys im ryan and my attributes are that im friendly and i liked chatting therefore this thread is perfect for me

Oh a member of Forgees clique, where are the rest of ya?

Hello 2-resigned Veteran Ex-Admin and only True Welshman Joe Joe Binks/Joe Joe/Joe² here. How can I help you.

Please Dial ;
+01 for Forgee
+02 for Joe Joe
+03 for RedPanda
+04 for Ryan
+05 for Ducktard
+06 for Eoin
+07 for Pulka
Press # to repeat the options.

I'll dial something else, again.
(08-13-2020, 05:01 PM)richieb Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:59 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Spoiler :

hi dimitris, thank u for calling me a nice guy, a lie or not, my ego has been boosted

No worries, you were in need of it, it was obvious so I decided I'd help