Predict your Premier League Top 6
1. Manchester City

They look like the best unit in the league, especially coming into the season with 5 allowed subs, great signings already - Aké and Ferran Torres are game-changing ones - do not forget the force of Gabriel Jesus upfront, tearing it apart.

2. Manchester United

They look strong, we'll see if they will sign smart this year, strengthening the defence at least. I do not believe that Sancho will come, neither do I believe that they need him.

3. Liverpool

I think that they will drop down a bit this year, a gut feeling. Squad depth not looking 100%, but I like the type of signings they are making - Tsmikas is looking lively.

4. Arsenal

Mikel Arteta knows exactly what he's doing, I believe that Arsenal will be a serious contender for top 4 next year.

5. Leicester

They will be knocking, showing ambitions especially through contract extension for Maddison.

6. Wolves

If they can keep hold of Ruben Neves and Jimenez to build a team around them, then I believe they will be very strong.

In addition, I think Spurs will bottle. (Sacking Mourinho)
1. Man City - I think pep is going to sweat it next season as I think it will be his last at Man City depending on how they do in the champions league, they made the signings they needed and I think they will have the squad to find consistency.

2. Man United (My club) - The front line is something to be in awe of, Martial is becoming the complete number 9, rashford is coming  back to consistent performances after his injury, mason greenwood and hopefully with the addition of sancho will have that right wing on lockdown and of course Bruno Fernandes and Paul Pogba.

3. Liverpool - They’re performances at the end of the season were rather lacklustre. Looking at their squad they have some promising youth coming through but they are built like a polo mint, they have a strong defence and attack but the midfield doesn’t answer any questions for me. Their squad is on the ageing side also.

4. Chelsea - I think people are really over egging it that they thing that they will win the title next season, by the looks of things they will be getting a whole new starting 11 this summer window and they will need time to work on their chemistry. I’m also not convinced of their defence, conceding over 50 goals in the premier league alone (let alone conceding 7 to Bayern in the CL).

5. Arsenal - By the looks of things Aubameyang will be signing a new contract, their attack is great, their midfield is quite promising with xhaka coming back to regular form and the great performances of ceballos they can score many goals. All they need to do is clear the deadwood in that defence and get william saliba back from loan and they have a decent defence.

6. Wolves - I think wolves will have a similar season to last season, play their shit defensive counter attacking football and shithouse 1-0 wins all season. Having no European football will also help them with squad fitness.

10th Spurs - For as long as they have that clown Mourinho playing the most negative shit football you will ever see, they are on a constant decline.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  •
1- leicester 
         |
        \/
    leicester imo are the best team in the premire league anyone who disagrees with me is completely wrong and i am not joking

2- liverpool
        |
        \/
      liverpool are just trash all in general they always finish second when they won the league this season it was a complete fluke and will neverhappen again, youll never work again signon

3- wolfs
       |
       \/
       imo wolfs are the strongest side on the league howeever i dont tink that they will finish top their squad consistency is fairly decent and the quality of their players such as ruben neves and joao moutinho is the strongest mid field ive seen in my life not only that their combination of raul jimenez, adama traore and daniel podence are a deadly force up front. not only in the back they have wily and the strong conor coady there impenitrible at the back. not only that you have portugales number 1 rui patricio forming a brick wall in the net

4- man city
        |
        \/
     all they do is buy the league and even then they are still crap 

5- aresenal
       |
      \/
     arsenal even tho they have undoubtedly one of the best teams in the league i believe thell get fifth this season so you have got the likes of lacazette aubameyang up front could rip a defence in half in mid field you have got the likes of xhaka some other player who are undoubtly quite a unique midfield with their playstyle. at the back you have got david luiz who needs to cut his hair becuase i think it is getting in the way of his eyesight however his freekicks are fairly deadly. havent got a clue who they have got in goal, probably just a nobody. moving on...

6- sheffield united
          |
         \/
      pretty obvious this one, if you dont know then you have no knowledge whatsoever on football and arent a real football fan.

bonus: 7- man united
                       |
                     \/
               man utd are very bad, what even is there defence doing harry maguire more like harry ive got a slab on my head, chris smallings probably some guy they found in a bar. phill jones literally look at his face 

[Image: B31LdOc.png]

on to the midfield fernandes absolute terrible signing hasnt done anything since he has been there. pogba pogba pogba pogba pogba where should i start- wasted 80mil on him and all hes done is cry since hes beenthere terrible signing complete waste on money. marcus rashford needs to back to school, martial hasnt got a left foot to save his life. david de gea is horrible remember that time when he missed a corner? ahahahah. never used to be like fergie time.
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
(08-13-2020, 08:54 PM)Bobby Wrote: 1. Newcastle
2. Leeds
3. Crystal Palace
4. West Brom
5. Sheffield United
6. Wolves

It was a top 6 not bottom 6 king

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Conn
Oh god, I absolutely missed out on Chelsea.

They'll be very strong if they can capture Havertz + additional defender.
(08-13-2020, 05:37 PM)Falc Wrote: Everyone putting United last is typical.

People just hate United so they want to see us fail.

We will finish top 4, I can bet on it.

Anyone putting Leicester and Wolves above us, aren’t real football fans and that lacks real knowledge of the game lol.

How is that not being a real football fan, just because your team is bang average. Very limited additions, Bruno being the only real signing which has come through for United. Looked awful a couple days back in the Europa only just twisting out a result against a shit side.
(08-13-2020, 05:37 PM)Falc Wrote: Anyone putting Leicester and Wolves above us, aren’t real football fans and that lacks real knowledge of the game lol.

lol

[Image: jose.gif]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Kippsee

Anyone putting Leicester and Wolves above us, aren’t real football fans and that lacks real knowledge of the game lol.

I can never predict Man Utd you're all over the shop.
(08-14-2020, 01:07 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

How is that not being a real football fan, just because your team is bang average. Very limited additions, Bruno being the only real signing which has come through for United. Looked awful a couple days back in the Europa only just twisting out a result against a shit side.

Anyone who watched that knows their keeper had an insane game and any other time of that keeper doesn’t perform like that, it would’ve been 4-5 goals.

Bang average 3rd place team who’ve beaten most of the top 6 this year with an “bang average” team that only gets a hell of a lot better.
(08-14-2020, 01:53 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 01:07 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

Anyone who watched that knows their keeper had an insane game and any other time of that keeper doesn’t perform like that, it would’ve been 4-5 goals.

Bang average 3rd place team who’ve beaten most of the top 6 this year with an “bang average” team that only gets a hell of a lot better.

The team on paper looks to me very bang average, if you seriously think they will win the title good on you but I would be very surprised.