aspire to inspire
Super admins are very immature these days.
Under Diveys leadership FL will return to the Dark Ages!!

Nah only joking, FL has never and will never see the light.
(08-13-2020, 04:14 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:09 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Run out of arguments ?  Jesus that was quick

Your comebacks are that shite that I'm already satisfied enough.

btw it's "Ran out of arguments" instead of run (..)

My comebacks are shit when you've not really replied to anything I said and you had to point out a grammatical mistake as a comeback, how pathetic
(08-13-2020, 04:17 PM)Dimitris Wrote: My comebacks are shit when you've not really replied to anything I said and you had to point out a grammatical mistake as a comeback, how pathetic

Boy, quit replying and go do the washing up for your parents instead of being on a community forum you're banned from... (tells me to get a life however Tounge )
You 2 really have something special.

We will wed you.
hahahahhahahahahahahaha wait is ghostkiller actually a pedophile whats going on

schmitastic, come on your not packing shit. your arguments are terrible, try again
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Dimitris
(08-13-2020, 04:21 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:17 PM)Dimitris Wrote: My comebacks are shit when you've not really replied to anything I said and you had to point out a grammatical mistake as a comeback, how pathetic

Boy, quit replying and go do the washing up for your parents instead of being on a community forum you're banned from... (tells me to get a life however Tounge )

You are so shit at arguing I swear, you make comments about things you don't know, you have no real arguments you only speak non sense just like the rest of your friends.
(08-13-2020, 04:24 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: hahahahhahahahahahahaha wait is ghostkiller actually a pedophile whats going on

schmitastic, come on your not packing shit. your arguments are terrible, try again

Another Mingebag supporting another ... mingebag. GG

If only you knew...
(08-13-2020, 03:40 PM)trev Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 03:38 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:45 AM)Dimitris Wrote: like the Micky mouse family wast enough now we have another annoying guy coming back

Talking about a loser, Mister Exploit.

u have 0 reps and drink non alcoholic stellas dont think you can talk

hahahahahhahahahahhdhd

keep it cominlads
(08-13-2020, 04:24 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: hahahahhahahahahahahaha wait is ghostkiller actually a pedophile whats going on

Worse part about it is that he actually thinks he won that argument, quite pathetic isn't it?
I’m going to go and close this before it spirals anymore.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.