Implement damage logs on cars
no, focus on updates that are important to the player. not some new tool for admins. just not necessary in my opinion. get out of the car if someones shooting simple as
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Magnus
(08-08-2020, 09:17 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: no, focus on updates that are important to the player. not some new tool for admins. just not necessary in my opinion. get out of the car if someones shooting simple as

How is this not important to the player? It helps them out if there's problems on the server. I have tried multiple times what you said about getting out of the car but most of the times the car blows up too quickly,  often when I'm being shot at in my car it's either when I don't expect it or because I'm going too fast to jump out (happens mostly when I'm a cop).
[Image: TglJDob.png]
-support too much effort for the devs don't want to overwork them
-Support

I like the idea and it would be helpful however as we all know vcmod isn't the best thing to try and work with let alone all damage to all vehicles on the map, it would be a very odd log entry to say the least.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(08-09-2020, 11:00 PM)RedPanda Wrote: -Support

I like the idea and it would be helpful however as we all know vcmod isn't the best thing to try and work with let alone all damage to all vehicles on the map, it would be a very odd log entry to say the least.
coming from an ex he would know
i say we deny this suggestion
Might be able to do this, would be useful for sure.

Approved.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Did this a while ago

Moved to done.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork