Violet Kittie to Trial
Congratulations Kittie.

Prove your worth and potential, everyone has been in a position of underappreciation, it's your chance to prove everyone wrong now.

It's a tough place to be, let's see how you handle it.

Wish you all the best.

- It's a personal taste really, some do not believe in certain people, but others do. That's life in general.
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Jessixa, Violet DE Kittie, Dimitris, RaZZ
(07-29-2020, 10:15 AM)Kevin Wrote: Congratulations Kittie.

Prove your worth and potential, everyone has been in a position of underappreciation, it's your chance to prove everyone wrong now.

Wish you all the best.

- It's a personal taste really, some do not believe in certain people, but others do. That's life in general.

Some times you have to go based on certain incidents you've seen. That's what I've done, but there is always room for improvement, that's what I hope to see from Kittie.
(07-29-2020, 02:30 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Wish you all the best.

Some times you have to go based on certain incidents you've seen. That's what I've done, but there is always room for improvement, that's what I hope to see from Kittie.
Alright Super Admin
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Congratulations!
(07-29-2020, 03:01 PM)RoCKy Wrote:

Wish you all the best.

Alright Super Admin

?
(07-29-2020, 04:15 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Wish you all the best.

Alright Super Admin

?
You are speaking like professional Admin. bruh...
(07-29-2020, 04:22 PM)RoCKy Wrote:

Wish you all the best.

Alright Super Admin

?

Not sure what you are on about, I speak my mind, I am not sure what speaking like a professional admin means but I will just skip your entire comment because it is more than just useless.
(07-29-2020, 04:25 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 02:30 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Some times you have to go based on certain incidents you've seen. That's what I've done, but there is always room for improvement, that's what I hope to see from Kittie.
Alright Super Admin

?

Not sure what you are on about, I speak my mind, I am not sure what speaking like a professional admin means but I will just skip your entire comment because it is more than just useless.
ok boomer

Wish you all the best.

Alright Super Admin

He does have a point, from my own experiences with Violet, she does not in any sense of the term make a good fit for the staff team. I am willing to be proven wrong, but I highly doubt her being able to get and keep control of a sit. I've watched her on numerous occasions not being able to keep her cool even with the lightest of minging or jokes. 

I can't imagine her being able to hold her own vs some of the most toxic members of the community. I can not stress this enough JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS A GOOD EC/ROLEPLAYER DOES NOT MEAN THEY WILL MAKE A GOOD STAFF MEMBER. 
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Dimitris
(07-29-2020, 04:27 PM)RoCKy Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 04:25 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 03:01 PM)RoCKy Wrote: Alright Super Admin

?

ok boomer

And you got staff, that says a lot about the community