Regarding the exploit.
In my eyes your ban should've stayed permanent honestly.

You broke the most understandable rule on the whole of; not only Fearless, Not only Gmod but on the whole of Gaming Community. xD

You best be happy you're allowed back on...
The following 4 users Like Shmicktastic's post:
  • Wolf Shmicki, Toe Shmicki, Jessixa, Nadrickk
(07-26-2020, 05:51 AM)Dimitris Wrote: -snip-
Divey has too big of an ego to see that what he did just lost him a  other 10 or even more players.

You mean... what you and other exploiters did?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Nadrickk, Toe Shmicki, User 21796, Spartan_KCT
(07-25-2020, 08:58 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 08:52 PM)Rylund Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 08:41 PM)Dimitris Wrote: --snippity snoopity--

Agreed, anyways this decision is for sure final as Divey's ego would never allow him to admit he misjudged a situation ( Not speaking only about this situation ), but ye I feel like considering the state FL is in he is being extremely harsh just for the sake of it.

What are you, 6 years old? Nobody but YOU decided to use the exploit, you losing your shit is nobody's but YOUR fault. To me it sounds like your own ego doesn't allow you to admit your mistake but instead blame others for the loss of your stuff. Could you explain why you even did this in the first place?

You all that exploited says that you lost a lot of legit money too but how can we trust you that exactly all of that money actually is legit? You clearly proved here that you can't be trusted when it comes to matters like this. Who knows if you've maybe found errors like this in the past and gotten away with it leaving you with a couple of millions extra? I'm not denying the fact that you did lose legit money, because you did, but my point being is that nobody but yourself could know if all the "legit" money actually is legit. People have reasons to question that which is why a complete wipe is reasonable from that standpoint. I understand it sucks big time but at the end of the day, it was nobody's but your own decisions that lead to this
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 3 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Balls, Violet DE Kittie
(07-26-2020, 07:33 AM)Raxo Wrote: Even if we would have told the devs about the bug, when will they fix it? 2 weeks? 1 month? Maybe 3 months?

Love how people say ‘rUlEs ArE rUlEs!!’ until they get banned.

Instead of whining about the developers. Maybe start appreciating the developers their work. Then it might be faster.

Exploits can happen and for sure in this game. The punishment is more then deserved. You’ve chosen to exploit the moneyprinter then face the consequences.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(07-26-2020, 08:50 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote:

Agreed, anyways this decision is for sure final as Divey's ego would never allow him to admit he misjudged a situation ( Not speaking only about this situation ), but ye I feel like considering the state FL is in he is being extremely harsh just for the sake of it.

What are you, 6 years old? Nobody but YOU decided to use the exploit, you losing your shit is nobody's but YOUR fault. To me it sounds like your own ego doesn't allow you to admit your mistake but instead blame others for the loss of your stuff. Could you explain why you even did this in the first place?

You all that exploited says that you lost a lot of legit money too but how can we trust you that exactly all of that money actually is legit? You clearly proved here that you can't be trusted when it comes to matters like this. Who knows if you've maybe found errors like this in the past and gotten away with it leaving you with a couple of millions extra? I'm not denying the fact that you did lose legit money, because you did, but my point being is that nobody but yourself could know if all the "legit" money actually is legit. People have reasons to question that which is why a complete wipe is reasonable from that standpoint. I understand it sucks big time but at the end of the day, it was nobody's but your own decisions that lead to this

It was literally confirmed by the staff member that gathered the information on me that nothing from the exploited money was put in my inv, stop chatting shit.
(07-26-2020, 09:01 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 08:50 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote:

It was literally confirmed by the staff member that gathered the information on me that nothing from the exploited money was put in my inv, stop chatting shit.

Nobody is chatting shit here, it's much reasonable to question if this might've happened in the past, if you cheat once and get away with it, you're most likely going to do it again. Not sure if you missed it but this is what I said.

"Who knows if you've maybe found errors like this in the past and gotten away with it leaving you with a couple of millions extra?...........people have reasons to question that which is why a complete wipe is reasonable from that standpoint."

That money could much possible be in your inventory which is why it's wiped regardless if you say it's legit or not.
(07-26-2020, 09:17 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 09:01 AM)Dimitris Wrote: It was literally confirmed by the staff member that gathered the information on me that nothing from the exploited money was put in my inv, stop chatting shit.

Nobody is chatting shit here, it's much reasonable to question if this might've happened in the past, if you cheat once and get away with it, you're most likely going to do it again. Not sure if you missed it but this is what I said.

"Who knows if you've maybe found errors like this in the past and gotten away with it leaving you with a couple of millions extra?...........people have reasons to question that which is why a complete wipe is reasonable from that standpoint."

That money could much possible be in your inventory which is why it's wiped regardless if you say it's legit or not.

Sure, I mean you can question that on everyone with a high net worth
It's not a bug it's a feature. Jk I would TOS the shit out of you. Infact back in the day you would have been tos'd by most admin.

Current team is too soft.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Bulldogg
(07-26-2020, 09:25 AM)Marty Wrote: It's not a bug it's a feature. Jk I would TOS the shit out of you. Infact back in the day you would have been tos'd by most admin.

Current team is too soft.

Current team knows that they can not afford perming 10+ players
(07-26-2020, 09:24 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Sure, I mean you can question that on everyone with a high net worth

Yes, you could but it's different as you were actually caught doing it which is why actions were taken. I personally document major transactions due to my dupe business, mostly to keep track of numbers and total amounts but it's also a lifeline in-case questions would be raised.