Remove Unemployed Job
-support for the removal of the unemployed job however I would agree with finding a solution to make sure government RP isn't effected.
+support
Revert to the old system or give the unemployed job a base salary of 100 at least.
+support
I don't really see the need to have unemployed/worker jobs, even if the the tax issue is fixed.
I would rather see property tax reduced a lot or removed completely to fix the issue of passiveRP costing too much.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support hate sitting on 0 dollars for hours and hours just depressing would of earnt so much if it wasnt 0 dollars
+support kills president and along with it the police since they have no laws and sru since there is no president, the presidency and laws used to be a big part of fl's rp and could help bring population back up.
+support

I personally don't get the point of unemployed at all, salary is such a tiny part of everyone income anyway.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+support give everyone their state benefit back, but current rules about crime in relation to unemployed should be carried over to citizen
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Strange Neo
+support
+Support
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
+support I feel personally attacked every time i come on the server & am reminded that i do not have a job please stop bullying me fearless is supposed to be a safe space

(oh also the stuff about it killing pres/vp job)