Aggressive The Shmicki Family
Hello Clem,
Congratulations! We have decided to accept you as a recruit, we are looking forward in playing with you!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki
Steam name: -(P)- Dabster
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34855032
Ingame name: Vito Franzese
Ingame hours: 225
RPP: 6
Why should i be accepted?: Dont have any organisation right now, and i´ve been playing/rolepalying for some time now with the shmickis and not only enjoyed the roleplaying but also playing with the people who are part of the Organisation. Would love to join of such a unique Family!

Kind regards

Dabster Cool
The following 2 users Like -(P)- Dabster's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki, Toe Shmicki
Hello Dabster!
I am happy to announce that you are accepted and I will send you an invite as soon as possible, congratulations!
The following 2 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki, Molyneux481
Steam name: [FL:RP] Slaint
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:245587480
Ingame name: Joey "Slaint" Elite
Ingame hours: 637
RPP: 2
Why should i be accepted?: Im tough enough for you guys i even have 117 knives too kill all the cops i will fit in perfectly and if you dont accept me there will be a angry letter to your door.... also if you dont believe me about my 117 knives
 [Image: Screenshot_23.png]
Update!
Added a list of members to the main post!
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Slaint
(09-09-2020, 08:32 PM)Slaint Wrote: Steam name: [FL:RP] Slaint
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:245587480
Ingame name: Joey "Slaint" Elite
Ingame hours: 637
RPP: 2
Why should i be accepted?: Im tough enough for you guys i even have 117 knives too kill all the cops i will fit in perfectly and if you dont accept me there will be a angry letter to your door.... also if you dont believe me about my 117 knives
 [Image: Screenshot_23.png]

Hello Slaint!
As you already know we unfortunately have to deny you application due to the reasons we discussed privately. Please feel free to apply again in the future!
An armed robbery goes wrong for the Shmicki Family and Violet De Kittie finds herself in big trouble! It's now up for the Shmicki brothers to bring Kittie to safety!

https://youtu.be/4i8BrzQooeI

I would like to thank everyone involved for roleplaying this in such good way!
country music  Sick
Trust is something we value very high within The Shmicki Family and it is important to stick up for eachother at any time. I had quite a lot of footage I had no use for so I decided to create this little compilation of when the members within The Shmicki Family are fighting along side eachother againt the government and other criminal organizations.
I hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/rXySORJSf4M
The following 2 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Violet DE Kittie, max.
(09-26-2020, 01:44 PM)JoshZ Wrote: knowing that you've now plucked up all this courage will you go to war with us yet?

Hello!
Thank you for your post but unfortunately we still believe there will come nothing good out of it. We also believe there's other things better worth our time than going out at war with you.
The following 6 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Link, Molyneux481, Wolf Shmicki, Shmicktastic, Dragnort_, max.