Silly punks mugged me the other night.

The following 3 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Wolf Shmicki, Bobby Shmicki
[Image: SG0fN0q.png]
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 7 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki, Wolf Shmicki, Shmicktastic, rino, Bobby, Molyneux481,
[Image: york_brown_edit-1.jpg]
A brown envelope is posted to the Shmicki base of operations by a figure in a DINGO crocodile outfit.

Spoiler :
[Image: AP3E4xb.jpg]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 8 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Arikame, Conn, jhayw, Inlandbubbles, Bobby, Spartan_KCT, Dimitris, Self
You're without a doubt a great roleplayer, Taxi.

This will hopefully be very good!
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Violet DE Kittie
(08-04-2020, 01:24 PM)Kevin Wrote: You're without a doubt a great roleplayer, Taxi.

Couldn't help but notice that you said 'Taxi' instead of 'Bobby'. I'm sure it must of been a typo so I'll let you off
The following 5 users Like Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Ratatoskrr, Toe Shmicki, Shmicktastic, Violet DE Kittie
(08-04-2020, 01:24 PM)Kevin Wrote: You're without a doubt a great roleplayer, Taxi.

Hello there and thank you very much!
The main goal with this organization isn't to gain as many members as possible or to go out and cause trouble with other organizations on the server, that's definetly not what we're about. We aim for a more closed organization only for players that's most trusted within the Shmicki Family and to hopefully create a real "family" feeling within the members, that you know for a fact that you can trust eachother when it comes to anything.

I created this thread in order to at first establish our characters better on the server in a good way and then let people follow the Shmicki family by creating and posting stories about our characters as times goes by. I have a few ideas of how to make this thread a bit more special and enjoyable, some things that I haven't see anybody else do within their organization threads.
The following 8 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Link, Bobby Shmicki, Ratatoskrr, Spartan_KCT, , Molyneux481, Shmicktastic, Violet DE Kittie
https://youtu.be/pqSwKRRT3Wg
The following 4 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Wolf Shmicki, Bobby Shmicki, Violet DE Kittie, Shmicktastic
(08-15-2020, 12:14 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: https://youtu.be/pqSwKRRT3Wg

fuck now the tiger king is doing music for this mickey mouse family need to end them once and for all. your actions have been noted. - trev
(08-15-2020, 10:23 PM)trev Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 12:14 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: https://youtu.be/pqSwKRRT3Wg

fuck now the tiger king is doing music for this mickey mouse family need to end them once and for all. your actions have been noted. - trev

Yes, I blast his music as I roll down the road in my 1968 Ford F150.
Steam name:Clem the Mighty
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:75501387
Ingame name:Jonathan Smite
Ingame hours:452
RPP:3
Why should i be accepted?:All of my friends abandoned me so i decided to find new friends here,i am quite good at driving and tax evasi---uhm i meant police evasion.I can always be of use to you if we are talking driving.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Clem the Mighty's post:
  • Toe Shmicki