Damage bugged.
(07-17-2020, 10:38 AM)Dimitris Wrote: What are you on about. It's all about tactics, there are situations where its better to rush outside than keep the fight on the inside of the building, its not fear rp neither fail rp, you are simply clueless of aggressive roleplay.

If you read my second response you'll see that my main problem with this isn't that it's being done, it's how it's being done. I understand it's a better tactic but some people execute it in a way that I don't agree with. There's people that do it in a good way but then you have those that do it as I explained, after several attempts this sometimes lead to the police officers ignoring those players that then take it to the next level to cop bait in order to keep these fights going.

I think the damage and all that should stay as it is because it somewhat keeps away the stupid way of executing certain tactics.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(07-17-2020, 10:52 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 10:38 AM)Dimitris Wrote: What are you on about. It's all about tactics, there are situations where its better to rush outside than keep the fight on the inside of the building, its not fear rp neither fail rp, you are simply clueless of aggressive roleplay.

If you read my second response you'll see that my main problem with this isn't that it's being done, it's how it's being done. I understand it's a better tactic but some people execute it in a way that I don't agree with. There's people that do it in a good way but then you have those that do it as I explained, after several attempts this sometimes lead to the police officers ignoring those players that then take it to the next level to cop bait in order to keep these fights going.

I think the damage and all that should stay as it is because it somewhat keeps away the stupid way of executing certain tactics.

The current way is whoever plays more defensive wins, every shitter now can kill any type of player, you can not be considered good anymore.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Arikame
I just put stripes on my face. Strap a big ass gun and say 'Say hello to my little friend' and shoot em down cause I'm cool innit
The following 1 user Likes Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Kappatalist
(07-17-2020, 11:26 AM)Dimitris Wrote: The current way is whoever plays more defensive wins, every shitter now can kill any type of player, you can not be considered good anymore.

You most definetly can but I understand what you mean with that every shitter can kill any type of player, it's because you're not completly used with the new system yet and the weapons different qualities. The players you're talking about were considered good with the old weapons system that as far as I know had been around for a very long time. The new weapons system works differently which mean you'll have to adapt and develop new skills to be considered good again, also gives you an opportunity to find new or change your tacticts to fit this new system. I personally like the new weapons system since I find it refreshing with something new as the previous one just felt old and outdated.
(07-17-2020, 07:46 AM)Dimitris Wrote: First of all there is nothing bulletproof anymore, you can literally shoot right through everything

Well, that's not really true, is it.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
The following 1 user Likes Kappatalist's post:
  • Toe Shmicki
The gun damage is just to high for a nice clean fight. Kevlar or not you die instantly.
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
(07-17-2020, 08:52 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Like Pollux said, what do you expect while just running out like that. I think it's good that it is like that because me personally and other folks I've discussed this with find it very annoying and frustrating when the criminals equip a bunch of healthkits, slap on some wests and then just runs out like they're rambo and kill the entire police force. Whats the roleplay in that? I personally think FearRP should somewhat apply in a situation like that, you don't want to get yourself killed and running out in the open like that towards the entire police force isn't really being careful. A touch of FailRP could be considered too in my opinion.

First off all, you need to understand what Fearrp is before you talk about it. Second of all "Entire police force" If that means 2 police officers to you then alright we got a very strong "Entire police force". Next time you comment on my posts and try to be smart be smarter. Also what would you consider "FailRP" in this situation? Cause i don't see any problem that could break the FailRP rule.
Aragorn
Here, to all of you smartasses let me give you another example on how fucked the guns are.
i don't know but i don't really think my guy should be running around like that while he just got blasted 50 shells into his face
man just turns around and 2 shots me with a USP. Alright i was on 50 hp but that doesn't change the clusterfuck here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j90e0ezKoAY
Aragorn
The following 3 users Like dev's post:
  • TheSiphon, L Y N C H Y, Goat
(07-17-2020, 02:51 PM)Aragorn Wrote: First off all, you need to understand what Fearrp is before you talk about it. Second of all "Entire police force" If that means 2 police officers to you then alright we got a very strong "Entire police force". Next time you comment on my posts and try to be smart be smarter. Also what would you consider "FailRP" in this situation? Cause i don't see any problem that could break the FailRP rule.

I am well aware of what FearRP means but it seems like we have a different level of understanding to it, which doesn't surprise me. "You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives." This part is taken from the rule and I'm not sure about you but running out in the open towards multiple heavily armed police officers is in my book a threatening situation that affect your own life that I don't think many people would do, but I've explained further about this in my other posts. I was talking about it generally and not your situation specifically if that's what you're refering to here with the 2 police officers and all, when I say pretty much the entire police force, I mean it. There's been times when 6 police officers been wiped, isn't that almost the entire police force to you? Last time I checked there's 7 police officers including the Sergeant. I'm not counting the SWAT team for this if that's what you're thinking.

I don't feel it's needed for me repeat myself so like I said before, I suggest to go back and read my posts again as I've explained to what I think is FailRP about the tactic. I hope you do understand I'm not talking about what's shown in the video when talking about the FailRP and FearRP here? After seeing your video I can't deny the fact that some weapons needs som changes but before you showed the video I got the impression that all weapons needs changes which I don't agree with. The Shotsguns are known to be shit on the server.
(07-17-2020, 12:41 PM)Kappatalist Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 07:46 AM)Dimitris Wrote: First of all there is nothing bulletproof anymore, you can literally shoot right through everything

Well, that's not really true, is it.

Yes it is, for the metal props you need to add 3 layers in order for bullets not to go through, you can shoot right through cars and event the swat van when someone is taking cover behind them.