Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing?
The server were about 45 an hour ago. Not badSmile Lots of RP's happening aswell.
There is hope ahead - Just a few adjustments, hopefullySmile
The following 5 users Like Nadrickk's post:
  • Falc, Kappatalist, Molyneux481, Haarek, Mr. Flaminator
What a lot of people do not understand is that the world is developing continuously, and if you do not follow the stream of development you'll end up dead, no matter what.

We're in 2020 and arguing about a game which launched in 2004 - I am 100% sure that there are better games out there for people to play, much better games.

The big mistake in my eyes was the direction Fearless took in regards to their own development, instead of taking steps forward, we started looking back and living in history.

We're in 2020, we can not expect to live on maps like V2D and have the same game mode as we had 10 years back.

It's a big community and by that, I mean a huge business opportunity for Divey and his crew to either invest in FL or to leave it like this - by investing I mean looking into a greater picture and actually developing into something else.
The following 5 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Toe Shmicki, Molyneux481, Kappatalist, Bobby Shmicki
(07-14-2020, 10:20 PM)Kevin Wrote: What a lot of people do not understand is that the world is developing continuously, and if you do not follow the stream of development you'll end up dead, no matter what.

We're in 2020 and arguing about a game which launched in 2004 - I am 100% sure that there are better games out there for people to play, much better games.

The big mistake in my eyes was the direction Fearless took in regards to their own development, instead of taking steps forward, we started looking back and living in history.

We're in 2020, we can not expect to live on maps like V2D and have the same game mode as we had 10 years back.

It's a big community and by that, I mean a huge business opportunity for Divey and his crew to either invest in FL or to leave it like this - by investing I mean looking into a greater picture and actually developing into something else.

Lmao, they are developing something else, its calling their Minecraft server that only 4 of them play on ahahahhahaha
The following 2 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Oliver
(07-15-2020, 07:22 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 10:20 PM)Kevin Wrote: What a lot of people do not understand is that the world is developing continuously, and if you do not follow the stream of development you'll end up dead, no matter what.

Lmao, they are developing something else, its calling their Minecraft server that only 4 of them play on ahahahhahaha
Please stop joking, treehouses is a very serious matter...  Liar Joy
[Image: server_players.php?GSID=6127549&start=-1...3924064704]
[Image: server_players.php?GSID=6127549&start=-1...9514488531]

"10 players average"

Same source you used, the lowest points are during times when the majority of the community is alseep.

All I see is the server consistently hitting 25 players, and hitting over 30 players during peak for over 50% of the last month.

Granted the current community management are incompetent, but the playercount isn't exactly bad
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
The following 2 users Like Faustin's post:
  • Kappatalist, Spartan_KCT
(07-14-2020, 01:34 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: I don't even know why I posted this on the forums. Divey is too inactive and couldn't give a shit about FL he probably doesn't even know this thread exists.

Anyone got the Minecraft IP to their private world? I guess I'll have to condense this post into signs on their server for them to read it.

Allegedly fearless is simply a front and the minecraft server is used to buy and sell children. Research the term 'pizzagate' but I think there is something a lot bigger hence why Divey has not responded. Apparently someone in the SA team is the leader (I'm not saying names) and not everyone in the team is aware, some say not even Divey but Divey if you are reading this, make an announcement and end it saying 'Regards Divey'. If you say this we know that you are being controlled by this person in the SA and me, Saul Goodman, and Jimmy the Jew will save you.
The following 4 users Like god's post:
  • Zulu, User 21796, Molyneux481, Spartan_KCT
Because of Saul's shitpost above I'll put it back onto topic with, something useful, by Writing some suggestions of what thinks needs to be done to get more players and come with some proper suggestion that are realistic to implement.

When you think of playerbase you need to think of sustainable future, the things that completely break the sustainable future of FL are:

-Not enough staff at all times, not dedicated or commited staff, forcing just a couple or few staff having to do the role which is nowhere near enough. There should be like 5-7 basic level staff on at lowpop.
this would mean staff wouldn't have to feel like they are losing out on so much by answering calls.
-Also a staff/admin on duty job would be a gamechanger. This would normalize staff roleplaying on the server, and allow staff to easily act with purpose

-Not a good enough or intriquite reporting system. Literally the only Gmod server I've found out that's been left behind in this. Even if a staff is dealing with your call. you wait 15 minutes and don't know if they done anything towards it. There should be a immedite response with @ call in clear way and to be done properly with an actual system with GUI in place which is very basic and instrumental for comforting new players who from their perspective don't understand why nothing gets done

-Police running riot with no governance of staff due to lack of interest from them, mainly where they not wanting to commit a lot of time to one incident that takes time out their day or to train people on playing
Ex: Police indiscriminately shooting cars, people destroying cars 100m away from base after raid and other silly stuff

-Basic suggestions taking way to long to implement and I won't cover the thing of not having enough updates as I do not think this is a breaking aspect but rather the issues above have been destroying the quality of play for new and average players for a long time.

Really soul should've sold the community at a fair price, because Divey wasn't even a active player before and nevermind SA for a long time before him taking over ownership where he has been doing what he wants ever since with large lack of interest. All of this comes across as abit of an effort to implement and it's been long time now with no show of effort. From not being connected to the server as a player they haven't had a good idea how to move forward at all or what is important or gamebreaking to the average or new player.

All of this stuff ruins a sustainable future for the server
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
The following 2 users Like Oliver's post:
  • Panda, Kappatalist
Higher up staff aka SA+ has been trash since the start of 2016 and both most recent owners (Soul & Divey) always enjoy making big promising threads but don't actually improve anything except for when they feel like it (which lasts about a month at most)
Im only speaking from my own experience but eh.
FL has been dead for a while now and I dont think anyone or anything can bring it back to its former glory
Should've just moved on to other platforms like GTA V (FiveM), couldn't have been worse than how its been going on Gmod for the past 4 years lol
(07-15-2020, 04:44 PM)Oliver Wrote: Because of Saul's shitpost above I'll put it back onto topic with, something useful, by Writing some suggestions of what thinks needs to be done to get more players and come with some proper suggestion that are realistic to implement.

lad these buying and selling children allegations may be true, how would u feel then?

on a less serious note, it is legit a shame to see how many people give a shit, put time and effort into trying to revive this community and not one comment from the SA's or Owner regarding this matter - when it should be the other way round!!! busy irl or not either pull your finger out your arse now or give your rank to a community member who will put the time and effort in. the community is literally begging for FL to be back the way it was and quite frankly they're not getting back the effort they are puttin in. real shame. real god man shame. BUT I SAULGOODMAN CAN FIX THIS!!!! VOTE ME TO BE OWNER AND LET'S CHANGE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!

fr tho guys stop wasting your breath. they know what needs to be done so it's a matter off waiting for something or just letting the community go down the drown which is where I think it will be sooner rather than later unfortunately.
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Oliver, Dimitris
I used to only come on to see what was new in the server after updates etc. but haven't played since the F1 overhaul.
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]