Willem’s out
Some of you probably knew this was coming after recent events.

I’ve always said, being staff member is the one thing that makes FL enjoyable for me. The player interactions you get while being staff, is what makes it fun. But since I got removed from the staff team, I’ll no longer have that fun. Which automatically doesn’t give me a main reason to keep playing FL.

I’m sorry to the players who believed in me as a staff member. I tried my hardest, I tried to be the staff member of the people. Unfortunately, not everyone appreciated that.

I might hop on every once in a while to chill with some friends, but for now I’m done.
Everyone, best of luck and have fun!

Awww 10/10 staff member. I hope to see you gaining the rank once again <3 Cheers for everything and until then; take care!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Take care, Willem! You have always been a great admin in my eyes.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Willem, you’ve always been a great friend and a wonderful person to speak to. I wish you all the best in the future.
Bro you don’t even realise how much I’m gonna miss you man sweet little things like last night our holy fuck fests at UM damn this is a sad day for me
Huge loss, big shame.

Take care lieve snoes
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
No.Please dont leave me alone  Sad

Take care fella  Wink

But dont forget to exercise with me.

[Image: N97oLtO.gif]
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Cya around Willem, believe it or not I did try to be the staff member of the people but as you can tell by the AA’s and the amount of people that despise me it doesn’t always pan out the way you so wish. Thank you for your service and I hope to see you around again soon!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
I’ll miss you bro, I’m shocked how things turnt out but either way I’m glad I met you round here.

One day we can sip a beer in Amsterdam and show off our curly hair.

Stay safe man.
ryan got admin but u didnt? xd
[Image: gn3iiwj]
The following 4 users Like Julern's post:
  • Dimitris, Lewwings, Chumps, max.