FL DEAD
(07-07-2020, 11:13 PM)Hooter Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 04:11 AM)konsta Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 10:15 PM)Hooter Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 10:06 PM)Darth Vader Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 10:02 PM)Hooter Wrote: I've been here since 2011 boi

yeah but was u playing in March or April 2020. We need answers
Yes. I think most of us were younger around 2008-2012ish, which is now twelve years later. People grow up, get jobs, have families. Its unfortunate that we have lost a lot of great community members over the years due to life, but RP is a way for some people to interact as they want in the real world but for whatever reason are not able to.

I guess what I'm saying is RP is a "pre-life" for some, and there comes a time where they have to roleplay; except this time its real life. 

Tl;dr Growing up is sad
How did you go from the player count in the middle of a pandemic months ago to something this deep about how FL prepared you in life?

I tend to do that, I always have to stick some kind of philosophy in there

just not that deep of a question tho lol your on a garrys mod forum mate not childline
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Dimitris
What the fuck have I missed holy feck
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
The following 1 user Likes Zambie ^‿^'s post:
  • Balls
Just put "HIRING ADMINS!" in the title and I'm sure people will bite
Respectfully,

Hooter
The following 2 users Like Hooter's post:
  • User 21796, Nadrickk
I know exactly whats gona happen muahhaha right Divey?
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(07-11-2020, 10:03 PM)Qannter Wrote: I know exactly whats gona happen muahhaha right Divey?
yes i am making a return and will push the playercount
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post:
  • Veronica
(07-11-2020, 10:03 PM)Qannter Wrote: I know exactly whats gona happen muahhaha right Divey?

cheese house
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zulu's post:
  • Jeffrey
FL minecraft server?
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • Kappatalist

Typing kill in console to end this?

F in peace...
This whole conversation is just more than awkward. Most of the comments are just useless and won't contribute anything towards the server. Also noticed that some comments are to express pure aggression towards Divey. Comments such as "Pull the plug", "Nuke it" or "imagine doing an even worse job than soul" wont actually help to increase the player count.

Closed.