FL DEAD
DIVEY WHERE ARE YOU FL IS DYING!!!!! 8/50 people on at this time! CLOSE THE COMMUNITY LET IT DIE WITH SOME DIGNITY thx rawr:/
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
you might be onto something there cox
Where am I?
(07-02-2020, 03:46 PM)Cox Wrote: rawr:/

ok just let it die
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The server is dead true but there's potential to save it. It's up to Divey to decide which way it goes now. Something does need to change fast in order to save the server.

The following 3 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Link, konsta, max.
i've been witnessing these posts for years now, constantly agreeing with it, but it just won't die
it cant
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
The following 2 users Like ElonWuzhou's post:
  • Balls, Lewwings
(07-02-2020, 05:26 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: i've been witnessing these posts for years now, constantly agreeing with it, but it just won't die
it cant
It’s quite the curse.
Where am I?
I don't think so, I mean we are in the middle of a global pandemic. Garry's Mod probably isn't the first thing on a lot of people's minds right now.
Respectfully,

Hooter
The following 1 user Likes Hooter's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Constantly full of excuses FL needs to start blaming itself for things man ngl im sick of hearing shit like "GMOD is dead" "Its a week day so people are at work/school" "Its quite early people wont come on till later" "map is shit"

Its all a load of shite man FL is dying maybe because, we get about 2 maybe 3 updates a year, Nothings new same old shit from years ago, Nothings changed still same old server, people have moved on because they have found a more improved FL as it takes so fucking long to update shit despite constantly being told whats good and whats not good for the server.
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Molyneux481
(07-02-2020, 05:56 PM)Hooter Wrote: I don't think so, I mean we are in the middle of a global pandemic. Garry's Mod probably isn't the first thing on a lot of people's minds right now.

Here is a prime example of what i like to call an EXCUSE.

FL was getting about 60/70 people on every day start of the lockdown the server data loss which lost everyones hard earned work for about a month and the server was down for a while the server then died down massively again...

Oh yeah global pandemic but everyones still on every other GMOD servers like nothings happened? 

Bro you cant just keep sitting there and acting like its not FL`s fault or its not on FL that its dead... Because it really is
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Magnus
(07-02-2020, 05:56 PM)Hooter Wrote: I don't think so, I mean we are in the middle of a global pandemic. Garry's Mod probably isn't the first thing on a lot of people's minds right now.

41,423 players playing right now, seems normal to me. There's slightly less than this time last year however there are more people playing compared to late 2019.

https://steamcharts.com/app/4000#All
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork