Wolven
( I am posting this on behalf of Wolven )
Steam Name: Wolven

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121483633

BanID: 82945

Ban Reason
ToS

Staff Member: Divey

Involved users
Myself

Why should you be unbanned?
Greetings,

I know I made a mistake. It's been roughly a good 9 - 10 months since I last played FL seriously. I left very immaturely and to be honest, I have moved on. I would just like a chance to get back into the community again and speak with some old faces. I could go on and on about why I have matured but I believe it is not needed, the most efficient way is to see for yourself. I was once an asset to this community ( Being a staff member ) and I only wish to be allowed to do good once again. I really do hope that you decide to give me this chance and allow me to once more join the community. I would like to thank you in advance for even considering to allow me back on the services. 
Have a good day/night!

King regards,

Wolven
You were banned for withholding sensitive information which harmed the integrity of the team. Feel free to come forward in DMs and we can talk about an unban.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Posting on behalf of Wolven.

Quote:Greetings,

It seems like we've hit the 10 days mark since I sent you my reply on discord and it has been ignored, thus now this UBR needs to be accepted as per rule 6c of the courthouse.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

unbanned
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]