Expo 2020 EvoCity
I've just added a role for the event, the Monorail Operator. Basically, someone operates the monorail that'll take people to the venue where the expo will be hosted (MTL).
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!

I've made an Expo 2020 Venue Map, note that it may change as we approach closer to the date. This is excluding the purposed monorail station. 

Presenters may choose to showcase their achievements either through the prebuilt buildings of MTL or by building their own exhibit from scratch. Because of this, the Expo Committee has allowed for more presenters to showcase their greatest achievement of the said country of origin. When applying, don't forget to say whether you choose to use the MTL buildings or not to determine the amount of space available for others. Thank you for applying for Expo 2020 Evocity.
The following 1 user Likes TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Molyneux481
[Image: Q1ACHlH.png]

Some changes have been made to the map after some discussion with the committee. They've decided to cap the number of the presenter slots to 7. 5 exhibits will be held in the MTL buildings and the remaining 2 will be held outside. Don't forget to mention where your exhibit will be held to determine the number of slots and exhibits available. 

The monorail will be available ONLY to VIP and Expo Crew Members before and during Expo 2020, then it shall be open to the public in the end. VIP shall get priority over other attendees, being the first to enter the venue.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Applications for Security and Monorail Operator are closed. There are still some spots available to apply for like Presenters, Chefs, and VIP.
For someone who will be going to the real Expo 2020, I found this to be really cute lol.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
[Image: V3eRD1E.png]

Expo 2020 EvoCity To Be Postponed

The Expo Committee has officially made the decision to postpone Expo 2020 EvoCity to an unknown date due to a lack of interest and applicants, with the only exhibit being from Joe's Corporation. Needless to say, there will be an Expo 2020 although they're now reconsidering if EvoCity is a good option to host such an Exhibition of said size. 

"Right now, EvoCity may never see a World's Expo till bout more than a decade or so by what they've been telling me concerning my exhibit." Say Chairman of Joe's Corporation Joe Lawrence.

"Despite everything, this tells me I've just blew 55 million on a test track and stations. That don't mean that all is lost, just gotta demo it another day."

The fate of Expo 2020 EvoCity is uncertain and only time will tell what direction it will be going. More to come as this story develops...
The following 3 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Haarek, Spartan_KCT, max.
Closed & archived.