[fixed]broken player models
idk if it is just me but this is whats been going on
https://youtu.be/Ie5pNvdO9F4
sorry for shit video
I never have seen this problem before but I think there would hide props that make you doing like that or because of many props around you. It this continues after you rejoined back?
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(06-21-2020, 06:19 AM)SolderInDuty Wrote: I never have seen this problem before but I think there would hide props that make you doing like that or because of many props around you. It this continues after you rejoined back
i havent rejoined yet will test this later but its not because of the props it happens everywhere on the map it also happens to other players
(06-21-2020, 06:30 AM)Sp33dx Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 06:19 AM)SolderInDuty Wrote: I never have seen this problem before but I think there would hide props that make you doing like that or because of many props around you. It this continues after you rejoined back
i havent rejoined yet will test this later but its not because of the props it happens everywhere on the map it also happens to other players

Oh to all? Intersting
i think something went wrong when i was joining because i played for like 3 hours be i joined that time and it wasnt broken
nvm this fixed itself upon rejoining thnx solder
It was my pleasure Smile
Glad you got it solved.

Moved to archive